• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
    Because I wanted to know, that's why!
    ok boss lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      Fair point actually, maybe i can learn something from this, seems.strange coming from you though, not for nothing buy your always telling people to be themselves, maybe thats just your act x
      you can be yourself and put on a show at the same time. the 2 don't have to be different.

and yes you can learn something, stop focusing on nonsense and hating on someone for it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        you can be yourself and put on a show at the same time. the 2 don't have to be different.

and yes you can learn something, stop focusing on nonsense and hating on someone for it.
        oh cheer up you old fart

Comment

by the way mr.i he doesn't lie about his place in the ghetto. he keeps it to remind him where he came from. he goes back there to remember never to lose sight of that. if you watch the video it talks about his much nicer home that he owns now etc..

Comment

yeah yeah cool

Comment

yeah yeah cool
              shut your fat ass up.

Comment

Seems like a nice fella...

Comment

shut your fat ass up.
                  get rehormonised, or uncle inc.whats up

Comment

get rehormonised, or uncle inc.whats up

are you asking a question or making a statement? uncle inc? who's uncle? what part of your brain did the stroke effect? :retard:

Comment

you know what i meant missog, 'Tell' uncle inc whats up

Take that fucking attitude to New Jersey with you and you'll get shot, start thinking positively now sunshine, choosing positive or negative is like a steering wheel from your brain that your body follows

Comment

Listen to this tonight in 30 mins

Fit Physique Radio 12/27 by Fit Physique Radio | Blog Talk Radio

Comment

by the way mr.i he doesn't lie about his place in the ghetto. he keeps it to remind him where he came from. he goes back there to remember never to lose sight of that. if you watch the video it talks about his much nicer home that he owns now etc..
                          bro Kai doesn't even have real hair, they're extensions, the stuff about his.commute to the gym by subway and train is total shit too, thats a two hour commute each way, you.should know this. He would get fatigued walking a block, her uses his 2012 Acura to get top the gym. Ron Noreman prepped him twice to his best condition dbdd.her.totally dissregarded ron after, just like he did oscar, the guy is fake in every way, not a champ in my eyes thats.all

Comment

bro Kai doesn't even have real hair, they're extensions, the stuff about his.commute to the gym by subway and train is total shit too, thats a two hour commute each way, you.should know this. He would get fatigued walking a block, her uses his 2012 Acura to get top the gym. Ron Noreman prepped him twice to his best condition dbdd.her.totally dissregarded ron after, just like he did oscar, the guy is fake in every way, not a champ in my eyes thats.all
                            your lost in the details and not looking at the final result. he is successful at what he does and seems to be happy doing it. thats a winner no matter how you slice it.

Comment

Working...
                            X