Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks great. :rolleyes: :rofl:

Comment

His wikipedia page says that his offseason weight is 310 and his contest weight is 225. Now, who knows whether these numbers are made up or real, but if true, that can explain a lot. The amount of eating a guy would need to do to yo-yo in weight from 225 to 310 and back has got to be crazy. He's probably a sack of shit, but literally and figuratively lol...

Comment

lets say he jumped on gh, t3, clen, tren, prop, and for six months ate perfect and did two hours cardio per day and lifted five times a week, how hoops could he look? I think we'd be suprised

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          lets say he jumped on gh, t3, clen, tren, prop, and for six months ate perfect and did two hours cardio per day and lifted five times a week, how hoops could he look? I think we'd be suprised
          He's probably on all that and more already... and who's stopping him? This is like the kid who got an F saying yeah big deal you got an A, what's so great about that? I can get one too if I studied.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            He's probably on all that and more already... and who's stopping him? This is like the kid who got an F saying yeah big deal you got an A, what's so great about that? I can get one too if I studied.
            Good point well made.

I'm convinced he could look pretty good again, I guess when you've done a million treadmill miles before it gets old and you want to move on, sadly many of these guys have nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
              Frog body syndrome.

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              lol @ you if you dont think he isnt on all that shit and more in that picture above. he is very lean in that pic, its not about bodyfat.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                lol @ you if you dont think he isnt on all that shit and more in that picture above. he is very lean in that pic, its not about bodyfat.
                I believe he's holding significant water and visceral fat there

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  What a sack of shit.

Probably not the Kings best shape he's ever been in.

Comment

Working...
                  X