Paul Dillet was such a freak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Dillet was such a freak

not sure what the deal is with his chest in that last pic. looks like a completely different chest compared to the first pic.

Comment

Key word - WAS.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Key word - WAS.
        what exactly does that mean?

everyone and everything WILL change. do you look like you did when you were 12? do you think you will look like you do now at 65?

Comment

another kidney failure, now he promotes bodybuilding when he can't even bodybuild himself, talk about stuck in a rut. No thanks, also his head and neck always looked too smaller

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            what exactly does that mean?

everyone and everything WILL change. do you look like you did when you were 12? do you think you will look like you do now at 65?
            It means that getting old may be a bitch,but one should do it like this:

or like this:

but never ever like this:

Comment

It means that getting old may be a bitch,but one should do it like this:

or like this:

but never ever like this:

haha, well that shut me right up. good point! :thumup:

Comment

I remember meeting Paul on base back in 97. Intimidating figure. He was sitting on a metal fold out chair but it really just looked like 4 little metal legs sticking out of his ass cuz it was so small for him, lol. Soft spoken and nice once you meet him though.

Comment

Is that pic of Dillet(the last one, the out of shape one) real? I met LaBrada at this years Arnold and he's still lean and mean. And he didn't ask for any money to get an autographed, current publication of Ironmag. Those guys are few and far between. And his generousity has paid off as i've eaten more of his protein bars than ever before. haha...

Comment

he looks like he never been to a gym in his life on his recent pic. What a fucktard. It's like they forget everything about dieting and gym after they stop competing.

Comment

Originally posted by stpete View Post
                      Is that pic of Dillet(the last one, the out of shape one) real?
                      yup it is real. its from a flex magazine like 10 years ago.

Originally posted by TC63 View Post
                      he looks like he never been to a gym in his life on his recent pic. What a fucktard. It's like they forget everything about dieting and gym after they stop competing.
                      yea i think he had health issues and completely stopped lifting, drugs etc.. though it doesn't look like he was eating very healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        yup it is real. its from a flex magazine like 10 years ago.

yea i think he had health issues and completely stopped lifting, drugs etc.. though it doesn't look like he was eating very healthy.
                        What kind of health issues are we talking here? Guy cant even do some treadmill and eat a salad? fucking ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by TC63 View Post
                          What kind of health issues are we talking here? Guy cant even do some treadmill and eat a salad? fucking ridiculous.
                          yea its a bunch of bullshit.

health issues in that he had to come off all drugs. probably made him feel like garbage and thus he gave up on the gym or dieting because he felt it wasn't worth it natural.

Comment

It's a cliche, but if fate gives you lemons, you've got to make lemonade with them. You've got amputees becoming wheelchair athletes, that South African guy running in the Olympics without legs... Dillet can't set new goals and be a cut 180lb natty? Weak! :disagree:

Comment

It's a cliche, but if fate gives you lemons, you've got to make lemonade with them. You've got amputees becoming wheelchair athletes, that South African guy running in the Olympics without legs... Dillet can't set new goals and be a cut 180lb natty? Weak! :disagree:
                              I agree 100% but i can also put myself in his shoes.

Scrum you have no idea what these drugs do for you mentally in life and in the gym. Forget about all the physical benefits. Just mentally you feel like superman, someone who can not be stopped. That feeling becomes intoxicating. Take those drugs away and suddenly you feel normal again. You see the world in a different way, suddenly you are one of those guys in the gym just going through the motions, the confidence is lost, the drive is lost, its very hard to deal with.

I am speaking as someone who uses relatively small doses, I cannot imagine increasing my doses by as much as 10 times which Dillet probably did.

Comment

Working...
                              X