Keith Williams 9 Weeks Out from NY Pro 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Williams 9 Weeks Out from NY Pro 2013

I'm not saying he looks bad but do you guys think this is a pro level physique?

Yes it could be IMO

Interestingly Mike Quin is doing the NY Pro age 51, guy was a fucken legend back in late 80's early 90's.

Doubt he'll do anything but I bet he gets an ole loyal croud

Comment

I'd have to see him dialed in before I could comment. That pic there isnt though most impressive

Comment

Is this what you want?

Comment

huh?

Comment

Is that what you want to look like?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
              Is that what you want to look like?
              Not at all. Early Flex Wheeler or anything remotely close would be my idea of perfection and what I would love to look like. Pretty sure you know this.

Guy in the pic isnt what I have in my mind when I think of a "pro". I guess growing up in the era of levrone, flex, dillet, cormier, etc.. raised my standards for what I consider a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

Not at all. Early Flex Wheeler or anything remotely close would be my idea of perfection and what I would love to look like. Pretty sure you know this.

Guy in the pic isnt what I have in my mind when I think of a "pro". I guess growing up in the era of levrone, flex, dillet, cormier, etc.. raised my standards for what I consider a pro.
                I wasn't thinking pro either, but not because he looks bad. I was just curious if you liked his look for yourself.

Comment

No way, I would rather have my shape, continue to add size to my arms and delts, and keep my stomach which I think is much better then his honestly.

If I could "trade shoes" with any look it would be this. There is nothing on me that is better then this, that's for damn sure. Best body in the history of the fucken world IMO.

I know I know, I post this pic like once a week, just making a point. lol

Comment

Lots of "pro" football players you'll never hear of and will never do shit.

Same with bodybuilding. Just because the guy has a pro card doesn't mean he'll ever win fuck all.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post

Same with bodybuilding. Just because the guy has a pro card doesn't mean he'll ever win fuck all.
                      I guess I was more talking about the standard of being a pro. How did he get a pro card? I feel like he wouldn't have had a chance 10-15 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        No way, I would rather have my shape, continue to add size to my arms and delts, and keep my stomach which I think is much better then his honestly.

If I could "trade shoes" with any look it would be this. There is nothing on me that is better then this, that's for damn sure. Best body in the history of the fucken world IMO.

I know I know, I post this pic like once a week, just making a point. lol

Oh bro lol, williams physique its stratospherically better than yours anahilates you from every angle, you have A snow flake in hells chance of achieving that, you.can't even stand up straight for a.clear photo

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post

Achieving pro status is quite something in itself, especially in the US. Scott is A monster avd has poured his heart into its and does have a great heavyweight physique, stood up thee with BSA etc but still no bread.

Many get prop, get some sponsorship, market, then open A gym dbdd thats their lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                            Oh bro lol, williams physique its stratospherically better than yours anahilates you from every angle, you have A snow flake in hells chance of achieving that, you.can't even stand up straight for a.clear photo
                            lol, you love to start the wars late into the night. like a dog tearing up the house when the owner is gone, its just love i guess. :D

I don't like his look and when I think of a "pro" he just doesn't seem up to par. that does not imply in any way that I think I am up to par.

I never said I was as big as him or even want to achieve his look. i clearly said "anything even remotely similar to a early flex would be a dream". but i do stand by what I said when I compared anything on my body to Keith, my midsection is better IMO and I like my shape in general better. Don't assume to know what I can and cant achieve when you have never seen me on 1/4th the drugs any of these guys take.

Comment

as for a clear photo standing up straight, the pic I posted the other day is exactly that. its a far more honest picture then any picure you have ever posted hiding your wide waist and fat gut and you damn well know it. pic i took the other day is pretty similar to the keith photo in angle except im not flexing my shoulder out to the side like he is, im standing there with my arm down, just an FYI. :D

he is clearly much bigger but I don't think I am nuts to believe that if i were to put myself on a level playing field in terms of drugs and given enough time that I could look pretty fucken impressive myself.

and for the sake of conversation and putting myself out there to get ripped apart, lets compare shall we. :D

P.S. That was AFTER I ate a huge fucken meal and my stomach was bloated to hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X