This is what bodybuilders should look like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what bodybuilders should look like

IMO, these guys are far superior to what is mostly walking around on stage today.

:clapback: classic physiques there....waist on the guy on the left is crazy.

Comment

Bob and berry

Comment

Agree 100%

Comment

Hey B, I wonder if this kind of physique is still the norm in smaller countries in the developing world where the "mass at all costs" philosophy has not taken root. It seems like every time I see one of these sorts of photos of contemporary bodybuilders, it is always in some foreign country that perhaps isn't at the center of the bodybuilding world.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            Hey B, I wonder if this kind of physique is still the norm in smaller countries in the developing world where the "mass at all costs" philosophy has not taken root. It seems like every time I see one of these sorts of photos of contemporary bodybuilders, it is always in some foreign country that perhaps isn't at the center of the bodybuilding world.
            good point but im not sure bro. i see guys out of russia looking different then US guys but its not necessarily better. they are still blocks for the most part.

Comment

I'm seeing alot of similarities as I diet, intriguing

Comment

Good looking crossfit dudes. :D

Comment

I think that's Brian Buchanan on the left and Francis benaffato on the right

Comment

Gary Strydom in the middle I think

Comment

Right on guessing Brian but wrong on the others. Berry Demay and Bob Paris.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                        Right on guessing Brian but wrong on the others. Berry Demay and Bob Paris.
                        Buchannan,Demay, And Paris. They all had incredible physiques. Look at those waist lines.

Comment

Working...
                        X