Robbie Robinson 68 years old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    diet diet diet. biggest factor. i bet you eat shit like cheese sandwiches and fig newtons or whatever else it is you old people eat.
    Don't forget the prunes. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      diet diet diet. biggest factor. i bet you eat shit like cheese sandwiches and fig newtons or whatever else it is you old people eat.
      What the hell is your fucking problem lately?

I don't look like Robbie because I am not as committed to working out as he is and never have been....end of story!

I have no idea what he eats....maybe Fig Newtons, for all I know. I haven't had one of those in a thousand years myself. Not that it makes a hill of beans. And yeah, I like cheese. Do you have a problem with what I eat?

I thought you were an okay dude, but now I realize you are just another asshole on steroids hoping to be something more then you are. Go play with your teeny bopper admirers at the lake.

Comment

Don't mind him prime. He is like a little puppy that acts up every once in a while. Just smack him with a rolled up newspaper and he'll sit right back down. :rofl:

This is how we do it here in SM. :grin:

Comment

Yeah don't take it personal. Sometimes he let's his insecurities get the best of him and he takes it out on the members. Just follow Beasts advice. Maybe rub his nose in shit for good measure, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Primemuscle View Post
            What the hell is your fucking problem lately?

I don't look like Robbie because I am not as committed to working out as he is and never have been....end of story!

I have no idea what he eats....maybe Fig Newtons, for all I know. I haven't had one of those in a thousand years myself. Not that it makes a hill of beans. And yeah, I like cheese. Do you have a problem with what I eat?

I thought you were an okay dude, but now I realize you are just another asshole on steroids hoping to be something more then you are. Go play with your teeny bopper admirers at the lake.
            So I was right... You do eat cheese sandwiches!! :thankyou:

Comment

Working...
            X