Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Priest at the 2013 NABBA Mr. Universe

NABBA Universe 2013 - Men Overall - YouTube

Pretty damn good for the amount of time he has been away from top flight bodybuilding competition, I think!

Looks great considering. He's one guy that has been doing it a long time and hasn't yet fuked his body up

Comment

His abdomen is bloatyer than it used to be and frankly he's not what he wad but still very impressive

Comment

Yeah still looked good no doubt, I think he def had the best arms on stage for sure. Overall he looks awesome for his age, but arms stood out most to me

Comment

His arms and legs stood out for me. Dude has some trunks for legs.

Comment

One of my all time favorites... Amazing that he can still do it.... Miss the days of Kevin Levrone, Flex Wheeler, Shawn Ray, and Lee Priest.

Comment

I have always liked LEE really well. He has the knowledge on exactly what he needs to do and he gets it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
                I have always liked LEE really well. He has the knowledge on exactly what he needs to do and he gets it done.
                He's very straight talking and as you say has a get the job done outlook. Interestingly he told me his attitude to cardio was just do it, fuck worrying about whether its HIT or whatever it all burns calories so it all strips fat

Comment

Still looks amazing.

Comment

he reckons he doesnt use that much either. just all genetics i guess.

have you guys seen the photos of him at 13 when he won his first show? unbelievable.

Comment

He doesn't look so healthy in his recent vids. Huffing and puffing when he talks all red faced

Comment

Still got the best arms going around i reckon.

but dude is a massive nutter. pink hair and shit now

Comment

Working...
                        X