Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybuilding Evolution

1980's VS Today

Seems to me that all our modern knowledge on diet, drugs, training etc.. amounts to fuck all.

Bottom left picture - his stomach is not only distended and terrible, it's also crooked.

Comment

Old school physiques are so much better than recent bodybuilders. Ive always admired the golden era physiques with asthetics the most out of any era...modern bodybuilders are huge and amazing, but those gh and oral guts ruin it

Comment

Different times of life. I admire all these guys for doing what they do. I too am a HUGE fan of the 70-80''s bodybuilders but I love todays mass monsters as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
          Different times of life. I admire all these guys for doing what they do. I too am a HUGE fan of the 70-80''s bodybuilders but I love todays mass monsters as well.
          I disagree Alin. Progress is supposed to mean improvement. Any improvement in size has been offset by expanding midsection's.

Despite the modern guys being bigger.. the shoulder to waist ratio is actually less compared to the 80's. Look at the pic again. Focus just on the waist and the shoulders.

To add, Kai's droppy half inch nipples ruin his physique for me. He's managed his gyno well but he has't been able to stop the progesterone nipple effect. Looks like a pregnant ape and I mean that in a non-racist way.

Comment

Working...
          X