Gunther Shlierkamp 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunther Shlierkamp 2014

Good that he's still in shape and taking care of himself. Does looks a bit odd if we're honest though. Kinda reminds me of Arnold in that the arms stay decent but everything else sort of just goes away. Shoulders/traps/neck in particular seem to be the first thing to disappear when natty or at least dosed lower.

Comment

Oh wow, he looks SO different! He used to be one of my faves because I used to think he was so hot.

Comment

That's not a good picture of him. He looks great in most pictures and I agree he looks healthy.

All the old pros are doing more fitness work now if they have any sense

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          That's not a good picture of him. He looks great in most pictures and I agree he looks healthy.

All the old pros are doing more fitness work now if they have any sense
          The smart ones. Anytime a guy gets to a pro bodybuilder size and shrinks down, they always look odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
            The smart ones. Anytime a guy gets to a pro bodybuilder size and shrinks down, they always look odd.
            That's exactly the reason I held off becoming a pro, because I was afraid of people's opinions like yours, that I may look odd when I shrank down after

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Shoulders/traps/neck in particular seem to be the first thing to disappear when natty or at least dosed lower.
              Yeah seems like all the heavy shrug movements and stuff makes the neck longer and once the traps go away neck sticks out like a giraffe neck. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post

That's true. Just such a drastic change.

That's exactly the reason I held off becoming a pro, because I was afraid of people's opinions like yours, that I may look odd when I shrank down after

:laugh::laugh:

Comment

You didn't need to become pro. :grin:

Comment

Ahahahaha good shot

Bout time we had some banter on here, where's pretty boy bounce and rehab radio at?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                      That's true. Just such a drastic change.

:laugh::laugh:
                      What's you opinion FB?

That guy look good right? I mean if he turned up With a bottle of wine you would be all over that right?

Comment

What's you opinion FB?

That guy look good right? I mean if he turned up With a bottle of wine you would be all over that right?

The new version of Gunter? He definitely looks good. Like his arms and all are far better than the average Joe.

Comment

Be real FB, the guy in the pic above looks like a schmuck. That pic does not get you hot and bothered and you fucking know it. It nice to say "he looks good" but we all know the real deal. Cool sox bro, you look like a dildo.

This is the Gunter that makes you feel something. This is the Gunter that Men envy and Women want..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            Be real FB, the guy in the pic above looks like a schmuck. That pic does not get you hot and bothered and you fucking know it. It nice to say "he looks good" but we all know the real deal. Cool sox bro, you look like a dildo.

This is the Gunter that makes you feel something. This is the Gunter that Men envy and Women want..

I'm not hot and bothered by him, no. However, we have to give the guy a break and give him credit for staying "fit" and looking healthy. He can't look like the picture you posted forever, so kudos to him for not trying and giving in to just being fit, instead. I'm sure it sucks for him, but it's basically the only smart alternative.

Comment

He looks good, I agree seeing him smaller to us that know what he did look like is odd and his arms are pretty big for his overall size now. But as long as he is happy with his life and enjoyed what he did, good for him!

Comment

Working...
                              X