No announcement yet.

Bostin Loyd 6 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would think just for the attention, regardless, people believe him either way.... I try not to even watch anything he posts, guess maybe I should before commenting on something like that! Just seems he would have had some pretty adverse sides from that amount, but who knows.

Comment

Only being able to bench 135 and squat 185 at his level is a pretty adverse effect lol. Anyway, he just put out another video and it sounds like he's somewhat coming to his senses. He said he now knows that more isn't always better cause he's tried it. Shit people have been saying forever. Anyway, it was actually a sensible video. Still advocating 600mg a day but better than 24cc!

Comment

Scary thing is, 600mg/day is pretty normal these days. Oh well, to each his own!

Comment

Originally posted by Deadlift605 View Post
          Scary thing is, 600mg/day is pretty normal these days. Oh well, to each his own!
          I wonder though if 600mgs is really 600mgs these days.

The argument is best made with dbol. I remember the read deal old 5mg thai dbol. you would literally blow up and gain 25lbs in 3 weeks on 25mgs of dbol a day. the shit that's out there now just doesnt seem to do that at anywhere near that dose.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            I wonder though if 600mgs is really 600mgs these days.

The argument is best made with dbol. I remember the read deal old 5mg thai dbol. you would literally blow up and gain 25lbs in 3 weeks on 25mgs of dbol a day. the shit that's out there now just doesnt seem to do that at anywhere near that dose.
            Great point, could very well be why people run such high amounts to get the same, if not inferior results.

Comment

So dude put his full drug use list in a video. Dude had some of just about everything all at the same time. Every major aas (injectable and oral), peptides, growth, (dnp, and insulin he forgot to list but is in description) At least he's figuring out more drugs aren't the answer but to still say training is only 10% of what makes a pro is a bit off. Anyway here is the video details of the most insane cycle I've ever heard of.

Bostin Loyd Goes Over 2015 Contest Prep Drug Cycle: https://youtu.be/_RsXdhzwros

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                So dude put his full drug use list in a video. Dude had some of just about everything all at the same time. Every major aas (injectable and oral), peptides, growth, (dnp, and insulin he forgot to list but is in description) At least he's figuring out more drugs aren't the answer but to still say training is only 10% of what makes a pro is a bit off. Anyway here is the video details of the most insane cycle I've ever heard of.

Bostin Loyd Goes Over 2015 Contest Prep Drug Cycle: https://youtu.be/_RsXdhzwros
                I don't believe half if any of his bs...I'd slap the fuck out of him just for his stupidity. Young kids follow him...he's the epitome of a tool.

Comment

I still agree, think most of it is BS. And if he is trying to prove that more is better, he obviously is not getting the best results. And goes to show you how much genetics plays in being a great BB. He is doing his case more harm than good in my eyes.

Comment

Again, is it possible of him taking those doses? Certainly. I just don't think he really took all of that. However, if anyone in that world is taking that much drugs and later fucking die, good! You're a fucking moron and you deserved it. Play with fire and sooner or later you're gonna get toasted.

What's bothersome is that he's ok with putting that crap out there; lies and bad examples. It's one thing to educate others, as we try here....and it's another to be boastful about it to the point, that others follow suit.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      Again, is it possible of him taking those doses? Certainly. I just don't think he really took all of that. However, if anyone in that world is taking that much drugs and later fucking die, good! You're a fucking moron and you deserved it. Play with fire and sooner or later you're gonna get toasted.

What's bothersome is that he's ok with putting that crap out there; lies and bad examples. It's one thing to educate others, as we try here....and it's another to be boastful about it to the point, that others follow suit.
                      At least he's talking about his drug use openly. He is taking some insanely high dosages makes Munzer cycle look light by comparison except in orals munzer was like 100mg dbol 150mg winny and 100 halo a day.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                        At least he's talking about his drug use openly. He is taking some insanely high dosages makes Munzer cycle look light by comparison except in orals munzer was like 100mg dbol 150mg winny and 100 halo a day.
                        Comparing this sack of shit to Munzer is laughable. Like comparing a scooter to a super bike.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X