X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kai Greene 3 weeks out

Here's more
    https://instagram.com/p/68pODMKq_a/

"Ready to out 3d the 3d" lol that description is hilarious.

Comment

Looks insane there. Amazing shit

Comment

Looks like a grapefruit for a bicep. See what I did there lol. That pose does look much better than his crab pose for most muscular. I do think most of these guys look better 3 weeks out than the day of the show. Just look at Ramy's pics from 3 weeks before the arnold brazil compared to the day of the show recently. He looked much smaller, watery, lost all kinds of hardness and detail show day. These pics are fun to look at but little indication of what they will look like show day. I'd also mention this lighting makes his cuts look much deeper than they really are.

Comment

Wow
          He's a local guy here in NY lot of ppl come up to himthey say he's cool as hell

Comment

What's up with that right biceps?? Is it the angle, lighting, or what? Looks like its going to explode!!

Comment

Probably lighting

This guy needs to win the Mr.O

We need a character as Mr O. Someone with something a little extra. Phil Heath is great as a bodybuilder but there just isn't anything to him. He will be the least remembered Mr O in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadlift605 View Post
                What's up with that right biceps?? Is it the angle, lighting, or what? Looks like its going to explode!!
                Lol that's his trusty grapefruit man! He's always keeping it handy. Never know when he might just feel the need to fuck another grapefruit for 10 grand.

Comment

I want Kai to win so badly. I also hope Big Ramy can place top 5.

Comment

Recent Roelly pic. Shaping up to be a good Olympia this year.

Comment

Christ o mighty he's massive

Comment

Looks like he is ready to be a wet nurse as well.

Comment

Roelly will some how mess up the day of and not come in as full, hard, and dry as he is in those pics, always happens. And as we all have said and heard and seen, a lot of these guys look absolutely incredible a week or two out and then the day of...poooof! Two factors, most of the pics they are standing there alone, not next to anyone that is comparable and they do something drastic to fill out or dry out and it ruins them. Biggest example is Dennis James.

Comment

yea this has been talked about for decades. I remember old school dennis james in thailand standing there outside like 3 weeks out and he looked like a Mr.O winner but on the day of the show looked like 10th place.

It's all about lighting and the stage. if they came into the show at 4 week out condition they would look like bloated messes next to someone in shape. people dont seem to understand how important lighting is.

Comment

2015 Olympia - Kai Greene not doing the Olympia???

Guy Cisternino -
                              "I just got confirmation from a former Olympia Winner that Kai Greene is not competing in this years Mr. Olympia, just wondering if anyone else has heard this since I heard his contract wasn't signed yet, but today was the first I heard that he was not doing the show."

Peter McGough -
                              "Yes at this point he hasn't signed an Olympia contract and the deadline was today.Seems he is out."

Comment

Working...
                              X