The Downfall of Kamali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Downfall of Kamali

There was a time when he looked pretty damn good. Not sure how or why he has turned into this.

Yeah he let himself go. Last time i saw a recent pic of him, he had a pregnant looking gh gut. Not sure why anybody would let that happen after looking so good before...
    Attached Files

Comment

I don't think it's on purpose of letting themselves go.

I think it's the opposite. "Kovacs syndrom" or "Palumbosim" as we say. The quest for ultimate mass where someone overdoes it to the point of no return. Forcing massive amounts of food, massive amounts of drugs. The end result is a distorted and destroyed body that can never again return to pre form.

Comment

I'm sure he's also dosed back quite a bit, resulting looking the way he does now. Their bodies become so accustomed to functioning with synthetic hormones that when coming off, their bodies don't know wtf to do. You CANT always look like a bodybuilder for life, and especially like they do.

It's best to look at them now as opposed to look, he's dead at a young age.

Comment

I don't think he looks bad. I mean his face is a bit puffy.

Comment

What's up with his forearms?

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
              I don't think he looks bad. I mean his face is a bit puffy.
              His arms are completely mangled by year of oil injections. He used to have full musclebellied arms, now they are an oddity.

Comment

I'm with Avidfisherman. Looks like weird synthol forearms or something. The way they stick out past the lower end of the bicep... Maybe it is the angle of the photo but that just doesn't look natural. Look like Popeye forearms.

Comment

A woman that works in the office down the hall to me has elbows that look like that but she is horribly arthritic. Maybe his joints got messed up somehow?

Comment

Lee priest has freaky forearms that look like that.

Comment

I'm sorry bro but Lee priest has amazing arms. I don't know what your seeing here but kamalis arms are a mess.

Comment

No. Not comparing arms his forearms. I think i saw the pic on the forum awhile back.

Comment

It looks retarded with the forearms sticking out past the delts lol.

Comment

New Ones

Comment

Forearms bigger than his upper arms. He once looked damn good. I wish I understood the exact cause of his structural changes.

Comment

Working...
                              X