Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This right here summarizes everything wrong wtih bodybuilding today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This right here summarizes everything wrong wtih bodybuilding today...

2015 Arnold Classic.. from L to R, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place...

Cedric should have won and the other two should have been chased out of the building before they got within 50 feet of the stage..

Damn, you're shitting me. Cedric looks amazing.

Comment

Well, I wasn't quite right. Dexter won it. The photos above are 2, 3 and 4. My sentiment still stands - Cedric should have been 2nd at worst, maybe even 1st. Branch and Justin Compton had no business being up there.

Comment

Agree about Branch. Other guy looks good.

Comment

The belly is disgusting. Kills everything else.

Comment

I'd have to see more pics from different angles but yea Cedric looks great.

I'm tired of dexter Jackson. He's looked exactly the fucken same since I was looking at flex magazine in high school.

I'm not saying he doesn't look great, its just that there is nothing about him that stands out. He's just kinda consitant and there. Props for the consistency but blah.

Comment

Agree Scrum

Comment

I'd have to see sore more of Compton but he looks decent in these pics. Looks like him and Cedric should have placed top 2.

Comment

in those pics they all look pretty damn good IMO.

Comment

Cedric is almost a modern day Arnold.. Compton is lean and has no abs weird.

Comment

Cedric looks phenomenal. Judges must be blind to pick Branch and Compton over him.

Comment

Compton should of been above Warren he's got monstrous delts and upper back. Cedric above him though.

Comment

I agree cedric shoulda took all. All four look great in the last shots, but cedric has the best fully developed and athstetic physique imo

Comment

See that muscle above the obliques not sure what it's called. Cedric has it the others don't . Looks much better .

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                              See that muscle above the obliques not sure what it's called. Cedric has it the others don't . Looks much better .
                              Serratus i believe

Comment

Working...
                              X