Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bostin Loyd - 280lbs.

https://instagram.com/p/71OjqMJZkN/

Serious question: Does anyone here find anything remotely impressive here? His body looks like a train wreck. Also, how does this guy monetize the damage he is doing to his body? Is anybody actually paying him to look weird and lumpy?

Comment

Link doesn't work for me. Post pic.

Comment

Comment

Good size arms nasty scar though. One delt looks deflated or something. If someone said he's on 500mgs of test a week I'd say not bad. But knowing the levels of shit he puts into his body its more sad then anything.

Traps is this guy your idol or something? Raise your standards bro for real.

A face only a mother could love that's for God damn sure. Guy looks like a fucken goof. Does the 5% on the bottom of his shirt stand for 5% down syndrome? Look at that God damn face, holy fuck.

And unless he is 6 feet tall or above that is not 280lbs. Not even remotely close. Look at pics of big ramy when he was 280 and you'll see what legit 280lbs looks like.

Comment

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Bouncer bostin loyd is listed at 6 foot 1.

Comment

It's a shame his name is associated with bodybuilding.

Comment

I like the video where a fan of Lee Priest's asked him about Bostin Loyd and he said he should shoot 10cc of air in his vein lol.

Comment

If you just look at the pic and dont know any background you my think, huh he looks ok. If you know even remotely the number and amounts of the compounds he takes you look at him and say he looks like crap. He is setting a dangerous precedent for young people. Id rather guys went the opposite way and stated they were natty than do what he does. He makes it seem like 5-6grams of juice per week is a baseline if you want to compete and that simply isnt true and is of course very dangerous. He is just what young people have been hoping and waiting for; someone to justify their own irresponsible use of AAS at too young of an age, in totally irresponsible amounts. Its like all the guys that post on forums just looking for the one guy to give them the nod to do something totally assenine and stupid... well he is that guy. He gives young people that nod they are looking for. Too many compounds, ridiculous amounts, at too young of an age. It like the trifecta of irresponsible AAS use.

Comment

Well said Stan. I agree. BTW here is that Lee priest video if anyone is in for a good laugh. https://youtu.be/0xqUsedQKmE

Bostin did a quick reply video to this calling Lee a midget bla bla. He got more dislikes than likes and dropped it after that lol.

Comment

Very well put Stan. Av lot of guys say they like him for his honesty but that is in fact what is going to get young newbies health fucked up permanently.

Comment

Didn't Bostin get into a pissing match with Dallas McCarver a while back? McCarver may be a 2nd tier pro, bit at least he's monetizing whatever damage his juicing is doing to his body. Bostin to the best of my knowledge will have nothing to show for all the damage he does to himself with his insane doses.

Comment

Gear is one thing. All respect is lost with the use of synthol.

Comment

I'm not sure we give "young people" enough credit here. I would have never looked at this retard and his cycles and said "hmm I want to mimic that". I would have done exactly what I actually did and read and research all I could to get as much proper info as I could. I think any smart kid worth a damn would be smart enough not to follow such a dipshit.

When I was 15 or 16 I knew guys like Markus Ruhl or Coleman were running thousands of grams regardless of the BS they spewed in flex mag etc.. It didnt ever make me think "I better jump on that same amount!" I personally think we should have higher standards for young peeps. Anyone who would follow this tard has the mind of a chimp anyway so fuck em. Maybe I'm missing something here, I dunno.

Comment

Working...
                              X