X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Molnar 10 Year Transformation of Peace

Not much of a change if you ask me.. :cheese:

I'm now considering abandoning my low dose ideas. :D

Dude's a monster! Especially in the last pic. Even has that awesome grainy striated look, not just a bloated mass monster. Would be curious to know his drug intake

Comment

im betting lots and lots and lots of tren

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        im betting lots and lots and lots of tren
        Yeah, id say so too. Wish i could use that stuff, but gives me gyno at the 3-4 week mark no matter how low the dose. Tried 3 times. First time just 100mg eod with an ai. 2nd 100mg eod with ai plus prami. 3rd just 75 eod with ai and caber. All ended up with gyno. Damn shame cause even after only a few weeks i could see major changes taking place. Even in those short courses i started packing on mass and had very noticable strength gains. Tried npp, and had same problem too.

Comment

Yep, gyno and extreme anger all the time even at the lowest dose here too.

Comment

Wonder how tren would work if you were to use it every other week for the enath version? Think you could avoid sides but get a benefit?

Comment

Good question there...idk bro, the enanth version kinda scares me with the time it would take to leave your system. But, if you were to use it like low dose deca-it might just be tolerable enough to give you some mild tren benefits without the horrible sides? Trust me, the wheels have been turning for me to give it a 4th try.lol. I know it could take me to the "next level" if i could figure out a way to use it without gyno problems. I was considering something like 40-50mg eod with the ace ester...along with a higher ai dose and caber. The shit does miraculous things, no doubt about it. Hard for me to not want to try again

Comment

In a few years, once financial situations are under control...i'm def considering getting my tiny lumps and glands removed-just so i can use tren, anadrol, dbol, deca...i really fucked up bad a few years ago from being uneducated while using pro hormones. I had puffy nips for a long time before they turned into lumps. Once that happened, everything but test,mast,eq,anavar aggravates them. Got it under control where you cant see them, but all the strong compounds make them swell up so i dont use them. If i could use tren and other potent steroids, i know i could look the way i want to look. But it's gonna be a while before i can justify spending $5000 to do this

Comment

the issue there is that removing the gland can cause a fucked up looking pocket that looks almost as bad as gyno. You go from having tits to looking like you have a pec tear.

Comment

Eeew, thats fucked up looking! I knew there was a chance of indentation, but didnt think that fuckin bad! Guess you need to choose your surgeon wisely.

Comment

Comment

Thick dense muscle. Dude looks weird as hell; long skinny neck on a big torso.

Comment

haha, like a little skinny guy climbed into a muscle suit.

Comment

Yes, exactly

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X