Even Centepani 2015 Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even Centepani 2015 Pic

Either laid off the juice or has different goals now. Delts are gone. Interesting because of all the muscle groups, delts are a tell tale sign of AAS/GH use. They take on a more 3D look. Sounds like voodoo bullshit but it's truth.

Comparison when he was on full blast.

Probably different goals. He figured he wasn't gonna win any big shows so why continue to abuse the body.

Comment

I've noticed that about the delts as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
        Probably different goals. He figured he wasn't gonna win any big shows so why continue to abuse the body.
        I think a big part of why people come off is not only body but mind. I'm on 1/10th the gear he was on when he was full blast and I have a hard time mentally controlling myself. I cannot imagine the daily struggle of keeping all that under control at such doses.

Originally posted by blm View Post
        Yea, they "pop" in a different way than other muscle groups. I don't know why but the difference is crystal clear.

Comment

Looks healthy just in rest mode before the arnold prep begins apparently

Comment

He's one of tge few that drops to minimal when not competing. Stays around 275, composition just changes

Comment

Yeah prob knows that since he isnt swinging on Weiders nutsack he will never win the big one so why destroy himself trying! LOL

In all honesty I think this is where the genetic differences show themselves. Id be willing to bet in 90 days he can transform himself to close to contest condition. For most of us, steroids or not it would take quite some time but mny of these guys have such superior genetics that its amazing how quickly they have the ability to pack on mass, not only mass but quality mass while actually lowering bf%

Comment

False

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                  Yep agreed. I'm 3d blm!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                    False
                    Please enlighten us mr know it all.

Comment

Bro he competed around the time the Berlin Wall fell he knows his shit. He also happens to live in meca of bodybuilding Stratford upon Avon. Lolz. Dildo

Comment

See above comments where all was explained

Comment

Levrone would look like a normal guy in the off season as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                            Levrone would look like a normal guy in the off season as well.
                            Exactly similar

It's wise, Evan grows into the show

Comment

I've heard that the reason delts act that way is there are a large amount of androgen receptors in delts compared to other muscle groups. Not sure if that is true or not but it would make sense.

Evan is still looking good even if he isn't on.

Comment

Working...
                              X