Clear All

• Justin Compton 330lbs

Massive

Comment

A new era

Nows the age to balloon

Looks bigger than Kai must be on some funky peptide mix

Comment

Here's the thing, any estimations on what that cost?

Comment

I don't think it's peptides. I think it's just high dose multiple compounds and genetics.

I just don't see no name bodybuilders being at the cutting edge of PEDs. The people to ask are the Olympic athletes from the top countries.

Comment

Well he looks bigger than Kai and 330 is as big as Ronnie ever got O/S and didn't look in that good shape. I guess new limits have been found

Comment

I'd have to see him next to those guys before I called new limits.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                I'd have to see him next to those guys before I called new limits.
                Oreily Watch "Monster Mash" on YouTube
                https://youtu.be/BA_SD7nn9AM

Comment

You know what I mean though. Big Rammy is prime example. By himself looks nuts but somehow next to the top guys he lacks something.

Comment

Markus Ruhl was taller and never weighed that much off season. A new limit for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                      Markus Ruhl was taller and never weighed that much off season. A new limit for sure.
                      You know not what you speak. If we are going to judge by weight alone than Kovacs was the new limit. Lol.

Ruhl NOC 2002 would eat this guy alive.

Comment

Those Ruhl pics are insane. How tall is the first guy?

Comment

Agree red, IMO that is the highest "limit" bodybuilding ever reached in terms of freak. Ruhl 2002 NOC made Dorian Yates look like a toddler.

Comment

Did a quick search the first guy is only 5'8. Kovacs was 6'4 so it's no wonder he weighed that much these guys are manlets and they weigh 300+ unheard of back then. Ruhl was also taller and yeah those pics are crazy.

Comment

It doesn't matter if ruhl was 250lbs or 500lbs in those pics, that is true pinnacle freak limit right there. And that was show condition. Imagine how he looked 3-4 days later with calorie increase.

Comment

Working...
                              X