No announcement yet.

Roelly Winklaar Offseason Pic Freak Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's his best look yet. If he can bring that to the Olympia he will move up some spots. Still has weak glutes, lower back, hamstrings, and obliques but overall much improved.

Comment

Look at his rear delts in the back pic. Those have so much synthol in them.

He Looks Insane.

Comment

Thickness

Hams arms chest etc but his waist sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          Thickness

Hams arms chest etc but his waist sucks
          For him his waist has definitely improved since last year. Still needs to improve a little more. His overall package is his best yet though.

Comment

I think he was in an accident a while a

Comment

I've read he was in accident in 2014

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...42547695825233

Couldn't disagree more with the vibe of this cementation. His waist is awful and he looks grotesque

Comment

Roelly wins the freak show dexter is the better flowing bodybuilder though.

That said, roelly is more exciting and something that brings a little newness to bb. Dexter is just... well dexter. Always spot on but somehow boring.

Comment

And he's 46

Comment

Impressive for sure wonder how he traines? Probably smart and controlled.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        Impressive for sure wonder how he traines? Probably smart and controlled.
                        Heard he had a herniated disk once

Comment

I feel like he has so much info to offer and all he does is quote Greek philosophers on twitter ffs. I want to know his tricks he's learned along the way to maximize the physique without going over board like so many others.

Comment

Looked at this thread again...that dude is massive and looks super solid

As much as we critique positively and negatively, that is still one massive human being. Imagine walking with that kind of weight and being able to function and lifts the way they do, man that's on another level!

Comment

He can't walk well, he gets tired and generally feels super lazy, and his lifts aren't Olympic with any degree of athleticism they're bodybuilding. And that's the point, it's the opposite of where we want to see bodybuilding go

Comment

Working...
                              X