Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Lockett - The Ideal Physique

Perfect build IMO.

Reminds me of a mix of Johnny and Dexter Jackson.

Comment

His back and shoulders are even better. We have a similar guy just turned pro in the UK now working out if Oxygen gym in Kuwait, check it out Nathan de asha
      Attached Files

Comment

That is thick guy Mr. I. How old is he?

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
          That is thick guy Mr. I. How old is he?
          Hell be coming up to 30 about now

He pipped my partner who I posted up about on here before James Hollingshead the year of this interview.

You have to be English to understand what the fuck he's saying. That's a Liverpool accent, Liverpool is a place where you need to have stolen 3 cars and burgled 3 houses by the time your 10 years old to be accepted. And this cunt interviewing him lol, clueless. But you can see how much size Nathan has put in since getting his pro card here

T Watch "Nathan De Asha, new overall British champion and IFBB pro" on YouTube
          https://youtu.be/2sSEYN85CHo

Comment

He's definitely gifted, listen to the interview he says he was aiming for the super heavies. But as soon as he started caring up his metabolism sky rocketed and it burned more weight off him.

Tiny waist, near 500 lb bench for 8 reps no problem. 700 squat for reps no problem but since he's been training with the likes of bi mo at oxygen gym Kuwait he's stacked quality size on

Comment

Cormeir seems to be in a lot of these shots. He's the new "guru" I'm guessing?

Comment

No he's not

Comment

Working...
                X