22yr old IFBB Pro Regan Grimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22yr old IFBB Pro Regan Grimes

Winner of the Arnold classic Brazil men's Bodybuilding over 100kg. Kid has got a bright future with genetics like this.

He is a damn good bodybuilder but that pic looks altered. The shoulder to waist ratio is a bit too extreme. If it's real than it's the best shoulder to waist ratio of all time.

Comment

Over 100kg! !

Comment

He's got a YouTube channel and lots of Instagram pics. He's definitely got big shoulders and small waist. Not saying that isn't altered though, who knows.

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/regangbodybuilding/?hl=en

Comment

I'm more impressed that he built that at 22years old. Fucking makes me want to quit all together.

Comment

Fuck that. Just the opposite. Gives me inspiration to be the best I can be. Compete with yourself brother.

Comment

Kid is gifted.

Let's Bing this topic back up in 20yrs. Hopefully he won't be dead or fucked up from all the drugs. Has tons of potential to make big bucks, just be smart and safe.

Comment

Unbelievable shoulder to waist ratio. For being 22 he's got an amazing future in bodybuilding. Hopefully he's smart and doesn't play the size game too early and end up fucking himself over. I wonder what he'll look like in 10yrs.

What age do you guys think he started juicing?

Comment

I bet he started full bore juicing at 17 or 18

Comment

The question Dana is when will you start. You seem interested in the whole lifestyle but never seem to get around to getting on AAS. Is there a reason? Not saying it's a bad thing that you haven't started yet, just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      The question Dana is when will you start. You seem interested in the whole lifestyle but never seem to get around to getting on AAS. Is there a reason? Not saying it's a bad thing that you haven't started yet, just wondering.
                      Always been interested in it. The reason is, I want to get a government clearance and/or go into law enforcement. Trying to have a clean slate. Once I get in, then fuck it. Juice me up.

Realistically, I should have started at the age of 20 and never looked back. Sometimes I kick myself in the ass because of it

Comment

Why would you not have a clean slate using? And why would you be willing to take the risk once you got in?

I dunno bro, something tells me you just don't wanna use or your afraid or something. Again nothing wrong with being natty.

Comment

Why would you not have a clean slate using?
                          I have a clean slate, trying to keep it near perfect before I start any background check and investigation check.

The use of anabolic steroids without a prescription is illegal and can fail you from getting a top secret, even full poly scope, clearance. On the state or local county side, it's the same, but not as bearing. I'm not trying to give any agencies a reason to not hire me.

I know for Secret Service Uniform Division you'll fail instantly and if you're caught using it while you're on the force, you're done with the federal government.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                            I have a clean slate, trying to keep it near perfect before I start any background check and investigation check.

The use of anabolic steroids without a prescription is illegal and can fail you from getting a top secret, even full poly scope, clearance. On the state or local county side, it's the same, but not as bearing. I'm not trying to give any agencies a reason to not hire me.

I know for Secret Service Uniform Division you'll fail instantly and if you're caught using it while you're on the force, you're done with the federal government.
                            But once you got in you'd suddenly not give a shit and risk everything you worked for? Come on bro.

Comment

But once you got in you'd suddenly not give a shit and risk everything you worked for? Come on bro.
                              Exactly man. If I end up going local law enforcement then you're good to go. I know plenty of cops that are on gear and they all said the same thing. Once you're in, start your cycle. Local law enforcement does not care as much. The federal side will screw you over. Once you fuck up on the federal side, you're fucked for good. You'll end up like the blackwater guys

Comment

Working...
                              X