Justin Compton May 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Compton May 2016

Might be the new great white hope. Better than Wolf?

Lol
    ..his head looks morphed on.

A bit of a resemblance for sure

Comment

I'd rather have this physique
      Attached Files

Comment

Minus tits

Comment

It's like a role reversal here. Suddenly I'm into getting big and talking about all kinds of bulking drugs etc... And we got Mr I talking about tight waists and keeping healthy all day. The fuck. :D

Comment

I just see alot of cookie cutter physiques coming out of the new breed mix. All look the same, big bloated etc

They lack the gnarly grain of hard industry forged over years. It's because they jump on every drug straight away

Comment

They all look the same now

Comment

He sure has some meat hooks for arms.

Comment

Justin is a big boy. Bright future ahead. Lol at Mr. I, fuck you posting man?

Comment

All I see is an almost proportionate barrel of water.

Comment

Honestly that's the look I'm trying to replicate this summer with test, deca, dbol and creatine. Have a long way to go to come anywhere near that size but it's a long term goal with slowly increasing dosages done in the safest and smartest way possible. Eventually gonna have to add gh to the mix but I'll save that for when I absolutely need it. The hope being that when I do add it again, it will take the high aas doses and years of consistency with training and diet and exaggerate the results to that next level.

The way I see it, if I'm smart and take my time yet at the same time I'm willing to do what it takes I can end up doing it for a long time something like dexter rather than crashing hard like Ronnie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                        Minus tits

So you'd keep the Vagina huh? I knew it!!!!

Comment

Compton worked out in the same gym as my brother last year in Kentucky..... He always went on and on about how big this guy in the gym was and I was like, "Aw yea, what's his name.....?" A week or so later he comes back with, "Justin Compton."

After he told me I was more like, "Yep..... That's a big mofo....." Guy has a bright future in the sport for sure!

Comment

Working...
                          X