Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robbie Robinson On Stage @ 70 Years Old (May 2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think anyone can know with absolute certainty. The only thing I have to go on is the fact that at 70 he's able to get the low in bf% and have any muscle at all left. Granted he was gifted in the genetic department.

Lets assume he is natural and is not even taking hrt. At 70 years old and half a century of admitted steroid use his hormone levels are 99.9% guaranteed to be zero or very very low. If he was able to achieve that look at 70 with no hormones whatsoever than major props.

My personal thought is that in his mind he doesn't consider hrt perscribed by a doctor as "using steroids" and thus he repeats.. "i dont use aas". Most people, even honest people are bullshitters on some level in my experience.

Comment

Im with B on this. There is absolutely no fucking chance that he isn't atleast on HRT. a 70 year old man cannot hold on to that much muscle at that low of a bf on natty test levels....especially after 50 years of hormone usage. I would bet my 30 year old testicle that doesnt produce enough test naturally anymore that he is on minimum HRT.

Comment

Could be, but he makes such a thing if not taking anything fir many years. It's not a new thing and in the flesh you have to realise he's tiny.

He's so in to what to eat and when

Comment

Working...
        X