Coleman Arms 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coleman Arms 2016

why does he keep trying to show them off is my question? i get that he has financial obligations and all that but why can't he show up in a hoody? why does he walk around advertising his health and deterioration issues? i dont get it.

Comment

Sad

Comment

His arms completely melted. Look shriveled up raisins.

Comment

Yea shame, I get the reasons behind it. Nerve damage from spinal injury. What I don't get it why he insists on showing it off.

Comment

No clue. Maybe he still has the image of his former self in his mind. He isn't all there upstairs after all.

Comment

i think thats right. the look on his face says "impressive huh"?

Comment

O think the pic is photoshopped

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                  O think the pic is photoshopped
                  You know what, I'd bet so too. It looks fine at first, but if u zoom in, you can clearly see a crosshairs (like a gun scope) on his left bicep (our right). And both arms are totally pixeled looking. Was Def altered.

Comment

Yeah, most definitely photoshopped, and a very bad job at it. Why do ppl do this shit?! I'm so sick of this photo shop bullshit.

Comment

Gun scope? I don't see that.

Comment

Yeah I see the pixels

It just didn't sit right, yeah he's smaller but when bbers get smaller their peak stays on the bicep and other tell tale normalities are off

Comment

I haven't trained arms in 7 months. Still not training them now. This pic was taken at my mates barbecue this past Sunday. Arms are smaller but you can see the shape still there

PS I ate alot that day ha
                          Attached Files

Comment

What you mean you haven't trained arms in 7 months and still not training them now? You've made posts laying out your workouts recently with arm training in them. LoL.

Also remember how you said you would never flex next to Ronnie in his current state like that one guy did? Why would you chose this thread of all threads to post that? Way to shit on poor Ron. :D

Arms look good brother. But you been megadosing hormona and gh the whole time and we've all seen the studies showing how steroids and no training causes more growth than natty with training. :D

Comment

Hahaha

I've started training 3 x per week since like 2 weeks ago. This does not involve training arms

Before that I hardly trained in 7 months

But thanks and yes I stayed on a bit

Comment

Working...
                              X