Nasser 1996

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasser 1996

by the way mr I. he destroyed Dorian that year yet dorian won all the shows because he had a better back.

question is this. if 1 guy looks way better from the front and the other guys looks way better from the back, why does the guy with the better back always win?

i think most of us would agree that if we had to choose we would rather have a better front since that is what we see in the mirror and present to the world on a daily bases.

only reason Dorian won was because he was already Mr.O and they gave him the edge every time in points "just because".

bottom line, nasser destroyed everyone from the front in 1996.

This whole idea of having to be WAY better instead of just a little better to uncrown a Mr.O is why we have 5-6-7-8 time Mr Olympia even when they don't deserve it. Dorian does not deserve all his titles, Ronnie does not deserve all his titles, Cutler definitely does not deserve all his titles. There were better men that should have some of those titles. Fucken injustice and a world travesty! :D

Comment

Watch "Dorian Yates 6x Mr Olympia 1996 German Gran Prix" on YouTube
      https://youtu.be/vpK65WxgH_g

Comment

Nasser, flex and leverone were so close to winning.

I feel sure that if flex didn't have that car accident he would have won at some point

Comment

Leverone major pec tear and flex damaged back too

Comment

You might hate me for saying this Mr.I and you'll probably completely disagree but watching that dorian video made me realize how ugly of a physique he really had. He really was a mishmash of parts put together. He definitely was not born to be a bodybuilder like a Ronnie/Flex/Levrone/Heath etc..

With that said, I respect him all the more for reaching the level he did. Pure hard work and heart right there.

Comment

One word..."freak!"

Comment

The more I look at Dorian the less impressed I am by his arms. Man are they lacking compared to his other body parts his shoulders also appear lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                  The more I look at Dorian the less impressed I am by his arms. Man are they lacking compared to his other body parts his shoulders also appear lacking.
                  agree. to be fair though I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with the oils they inject now like synthol pmma etc.. dorian could have easily made his delts look much fuller and more round.

Comment

then again, i see pics like this and think nevermind, dude was massive. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X