Lord Coleman - Insane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Coleman - Insane

Ronnie Coleman in his prime. Unbeatable. Pretty much maxed out the human form.

He always seems confused like he's not sure where he is. Lol

Comment

Lightweight baby!!!!!!!! Hey!!!!!!

Comment

People always seem to post bad pictures of him now and use him as an example of lack of aesthetics and big waist. I think the truth is that his musculature fell apart when he started to get bad injuries and it prevented him from excercising properly.

At 41 years old here I don't see anyone in the history of bodybuilfing that can match his mass with class, at 5 ft 11 and 280 lb the guy is insanely dense, striated and his shape is amazing https://youtu.be/7HDezzJ6r8I

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          People always seem to post bad pictures of him now and use him as an example of lack of aesthetics and big waist. I think the truth is that his musculature fell apart when he started to get bad injuries and it prevented him from excercising properly.

At 41 years old here I don't see anyone in the history of bodybuilfing that can match his mass with class, at 5 ft 11 and 280 lb the guy is insanely dense, striated and his shape is amazing https://youtu.be/7HDezzJ6r8I
          It's funny. I was never a big fan while he was competing because I was comparing him to certain physiques that I grew up reading about in the mags like Flex and Levrone. What I didn't realize at the time was that I grew up in the second golden age of bodybuilding. I was able to look at coleman and say "ehh, big gut". But looking at that video and comparing him to many of todays guys I find that I am much more impressed. Funny how things play out.

Comment

What's weird is that when you see that 2005 version he looks right. The year right after it went to shit

Comment

He must have started to suffer injury between 2005 and 2006

Comment

Think there was 1 particular injury that did it Mr I or a bunch of little things over years?

I feel like those insane videos that got so famous of his squats and all that was around 2005 no?

Comment

Comment

Yeah I think he probably started to suffer with his back. Probably feeling bulges that turned to prolapse that then herniated then surgery

All the while you try to ignore the pain and get message etc but it gets worse and worse and ducks you up and you stay missing version and moving slower

Comment

But nasty vs big rammy would have been a sight

Comment

looks like an old man greeting and alien who just landed on earth. lol

Comment

Yea no shit:woot:

Comment

Working...
                          X