Tom Platz Calves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Platz Calves

Known for his legs in general but I've never seen calves from the back look this insane.

Dorian was close but I agree with you. While never Mr Olympia his physique in ingrained in history and I'm the end I think he's better remembered for letting his body go where it wanted

Comment

Insane! Blessed with some good genetics on top of that.

Comment

Some of the best calves for sure but don't be so quick to discount Mike Matarazzo's calves.
        Attached Files

Comment

Most guys these days it seems don't even train calves at all.

Comment

^ calves are genetic

Comment

Well yeah but I wonder if they all even put much effort into them. It seems a lot of bodybuilders ignore calves and forearms.

Comment

calves are one of those weird muscles that really dont follow the rules.

a fat guy walking around mcdonalds, never seen a gym in his life can have huge and shapely calves while mr olympia has none. if any muscle really is genetic that nothing can be done about it's calves. the insertion points to be exact.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  Well yeah but I wonder if they all even put much effort into them. It seems a lot of bodybuilders ignore calves and forearms.
                  I think forearms are genetic too mine are tiny compared to my upper arm and I hit them extra hard they just won't grow.

Comment

Working...
                  X