Gunter Schlierkamp 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunter Schlierkamp 2016

Good for him, looks happy, fit, and healthy.

Amazing how these guys shrink down after their competitive years!
    They must respond incredibly well to aas...

Comment

The dude got small but looks good. I wonder if some bodybuilders cope by getting tattoos after they pass their prime something to make them feel better about thair bodies look at Lee Priest and Flex Wheeler as examples.

Comment

There was 1 year where he literally should have beat Ronnie I believe it was an Olympia. Anyone remember? It was Gunters absolute best, he looked amazing and made Ronnie look small. Admittedly it was not Ronnie's best but still. To be able to say you could have beat Coleman at an olympia is a pretty big achievement. Of course they gave the award to Ronnie.

Comment

This it, 2002? Unfortunately the video is dark and shifty quality, but Gunter looked damn good and only got 5th place...crowd was pissed about it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0UPsAJY5M6U

Comment

yea the the crowd and the mags were calling him the peoples champ. when they all stood next to each other in a lineup he looked twice th size of everyone. he never repeated that look though. kinda like ruhl never repeated that freaky look he had at the NOC that one year.

Comment

used to look up to him as a kid. he was all over the mags and supplement ads. I'm glad he is doing well.

he still looked pretty good in 2006. he was in that movie beerfest

Comment

Working...
              X