• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Levrone Guest Posing - New Pics

Legs aren't coming back, sorry guys.

Great for 52 but no matter how much he pouts it's not happening

Comment

Wow, doesn't look anywhere near as good, just a month ago or so. Some guys that are on some hrt seem to have better physique than Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        Wow, doesn't look anywhere near as good, just a month ago or so. Some guys that are on some hrt seem to have better physique than Kevin.
        It's because he hasn't gained any size since the Olympia but he has out on water and a but of fat so the effect is he looks shit in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          It's because he hasn't gained any size since the Olympia but he has out on water and a but of fat so the effect is he looks shit in comparison.
          still though, he could look WAY better than that off or on ffs....look at his bumps on his stomach, poor guy.

he COULD LOOK way better than that on very minimal drugs. no excuse to look like that

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            still though, he could look WAY better than that off or on ffs....look at his bumps on his stomach, poor guy.

he COULD LOOK way better than that on very minimal drugs. no excuse to look like that
            Well I mean it's off season so it's ok to put on a little water and fat. I just don't understand why guys do guest posings looking so bad.

Comment

Well I mean it's off season so it's ok to put on a little water and fat. I just don't understand why guys do guest posings looking so bad.
              This/\

Comment

Speaking of which what are those bumps on his stomach? Swollen nodes?

Comment

injection spots?

Comment

injection spots?
                    Yeah didn't think of that but some bumps seem so high up, why inject that high.

Comment

Working...
                    X