Big Ramy's legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ramy's legs

I saw this picture on instagram and I was curious to know if Ramy is using a slight amount of synthol in his legs. His legs are freakishly big for a tall person. What does everyone think? I honestly say he's using some

Nah bro...he is a freak. Those are his quads for sure with no oil enhancement

Comment

His bis look more suspect in the 3rd pic. Small waist for a big guy future O perhaps?

Comment

between the both of you homos, with all the energy spent on the net, looking for guys half naked to criticize...why don't you both tighten up those 3rd chins you both have going on, not to mention the 20% BF percentage:)

Comment

First pic is insane. Something out of a comic book.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            First pic is insane. Something out of a comic book.
            not gonna lie, i wonder what it would be/feel like to be THAT size and with great lines....damn

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              between the both of you homos, with all the energy spent on the net, looking for guys half naked to criticize...why don't you both tighten up those 3rd chins you both have going on, not to mention the 20% BF percentage:)
              Lol... Traps should beat me out of the water. He's running a good cycle. No excuses to why he shouldn't be bigger and leaner than me.

Let's just be honest. I'm probably bigger, stronger, and leaner than him. Step up traps. Don't let this natty Afghani kick your ass

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                Lol... Traps should beat me out of the water. He's running a good cycle. No excuses to why he shouldn't be bigger and leaner than me.

Let's just be honest. I'm probably bigger, stronger, and leaner than him. Step up traps. Don't let this natty Afghani kick your ass

NEITHER of you are "lean"...both of you carry much BF, period. I do believe he has more water retention due to being a complete moron on running shit:agreed:

YOU on the other hand, like traps...have a good size frame and brother, you have WAY MORE FAT than he does, but that's ok...just do something about it already, damn dude. :noo:

if traps was natty, i'd have my money on you for strength, no question there IMO.

Just wish sometimes(not necessarily you)people would have more dedication for things that need to be done. Your body should be your temple, period.

Comment

Lol ok Rado

Comment

Working...
                  X