Paul Dillet Posing Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Dillet Posing Problems

Why couldn't he hit poses right? Some people say he had something wrong with him. Freaky genetics obviously but was always weird and awkward on stage. Constant cramps etc..

Maybe he a series of joint problems and he couldn't hit poses because of the pain and stress on the joints

Comment

so your saying posing hurt his joints but he was able to train at a level to maintain that amount of mass? think danica..

Comment

You can still train with bad joints. You have to find different ways to hit the muscle. Plus with the amount of deca and painkillers he was taking he could easily be masking the pain.

On top of that, I'm speculating. Who really know. An idea is an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
          You can still train with bad joints. You have to find different ways to hit the muscle. Plus with the amount of deca and painkillers he was taking he could easily be masking the pain.

On top of that, I'm speculating. Who really know. An idea is an idea.
          good point bro! :thumb:i've trained through bad joints and posing can be tough, done it a few times myself and if you're injured, shit hurts to do it.

Comment

but he couldn't mask the pain during a pose?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Not if you're dieting and taking stuff to get down to sub 5% bodyfat.

0 energy, 0 carbs, 0 water, and 0 salt day or 2 before your show and you want to pop in a strong pain killer?

Comment

could you pose right now or when you were hurt? if you could, i bet it would hurt like a sob.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  could you pose right now or when you were hurt? if you could, i bet it would hurt like a sob.
                  It would hurt a fuck load more doing db presses required to maintain that kind of size.

Comment

It would hurt a fuck load more doing db presses required to maintain that kind of size.
                    how many times have you worked through pain? many i bet...but as simple as it may look(and it's not)posing is a motherfucker, come on dude you know that. we've all done it like idiots in front of the mirror, doing side poses, most muscular, lat spread etc...even then, certain poses are no joke especially(like you)if you're not flexible.

either way, pauld does look weird that way, always seemed to me. maybe he did suck at posing or maybe he just couldn't?

Comment

Not if you're dieting and taking stuff to get down to sub 5% bodyfat.

0 energy, 0 carbs, 0 water, and 0 salt day or 2 before your show and you want to pop in a strong pain killer?

Zero carbs and your gonna look flat and I'm sure they can still dose painkillers if need be even in a depleted state.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                        Zero carbs and your gonna look flat and I'm sure they can still dose painkillers if need be even in a depleted state.
                        Yeah and pass right the fuck out

Comment

Working...
                        X