• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Heath Looking Like A Proper Mr O

That dude is a beast!

Comment

Jesus.

Comment

Still don't understand why mr. I don't like Feel the gift heath. He's the greatest of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
          Still don't understand why mr. I don't like Feel the gift heath. He's the greatest of all time.
          Haha greatest of all time. Bro Ronnie in his prime was literally twice as wide.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Haha greatest of all time. Bro Ronnie in his prime was literally twice as wide.
            Yeah width wise but overall for an aesthetic look and proportions - Phil looks better. At least I think.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
              Yeah width wise but overall for an aesthetic look and proportions - Phil looks better. At least I think.
              You wouldn't know your elbow from your asshole. Do the world a favor and pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow.

Comment

Impressive! He needs to shave. Facial hair doesn't suite him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Something is so off about his physique to me

Depth but no overall size width etc just feels less

Maybe we've been over blessed befoe

Comment

Arms together a wider tan his upper body lol

Face looks like a retarded pig out of walking dead

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post

It could be the lightening and angle at which the picture was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post

I remember thinking the exact same thing about Cutler believe it or not. I remember looking at him in mags and just thinking he is just massive, he must be 6 feet wide. But in person at the Arnold I was like WTF!? He was huge in terms of his actual muscles but he just wasn't what I was expecting. He was a small guy with big muscles if that makes sense. It's hard to explain but it's what I saw in person. I remember thinking to myself it really is an illusion. In my head he was going to look like a god and here was this guy whose forhead came up to the middle of my chest.

On the flip side, Markus Ruhl was wide as a god damn house. He was impressive as hell just in terms of width. Cutler looked tiny in comparison.

Comment

To add to that, Kovacs came to my gym back in the day. He was just the opposite. An actual big guy. Looked like giant but had taken it way way to far, even as a kid I knew he was finished. I told this story before but he had a huge bag full of McDonald's double cheeseburgers and he sat there for like 2 hours talking to people, signing shit and dipping into his burger bag every 10 minutes or so. He was wearing a tank top and to this day I have never ever seen a more extreme gut. You could see shredded abs underneath through his shirt but his belly popped out further then a 9 month pregnant woman and I'm not exaggerating. I remember thinking there must be something mentally wrong with him.

Comment

I remember thinking the exact same thing about Cutler believe it or not. I remember looking at him in mags and just thinking he is just massive, he must be 6 feet wide. But in person at the Arnold I was like WTF!? He was huge in terms of his actual muscles but he just wasn't what I was expecting. He was a small guy with big muscles if that makes sense. It's hard to explain but it's what I saw in person. I remember thinking to myself it really is an illusion. In my head he was going to look like a god and here was this guy whose forhead came up to the middle of my chest.

On the flip side, Markus Ruhl was wide as a god damn house. He was impressive as hell just in terms of width. Cutler looked tiny in comparison.
                            I know what you mean. I went to the Arnold a couple years ago and saw big muscles on small dudes til I walked over to the strongman competition on the other end and those guys were something else. Tall and massive. They looked hard as a rock but they just didn't have the bubbly muscles the short bodybuilders had.

Comment

To add to that, Kovacs came to my gym back in the day. He was just the opposite. An actual big guy. Looked like giant but had taken it way way to far, even as a kid I knew he was finished. I told this story before but he had a huge bag full of McDonald's double cheeseburgers and he sat there for like 2 hours talking to people, signing shit and dipping into his burger bag every 10 minutes or so. He was wearing a tank top and to this day I have never ever seen a more extreme gut. You could see shredded abs underneath through his shirt but his belly popped out further then a 9 month pregnant woman and I'm not exaggerating. I remember thinking there must be something mentally wrong with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X