1993 Dorian Yates Mr O vs 1998 Ronnie Coleman Mr O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 Dorian Yates Mr O vs 1998 Ronnie Coleman Mr O

I use to have an awesome blood and guts training book back in the day. Dorian was no joke.

Comment

I agree

Comment

Ronnie never competed at a true weigh any higher and in better condition than dorian.

The heaviest Ronnie was on stage was actually 275lb. True weight

Dorian was 275lb in those famous black and white pictures with his socks on.That was about the same condition as ronnie was in on stage. Dorian was generally in better grainy condition on stage than ronnie ever was.

That being said I think Ronnie had him slightly on shape. But lb for legit quality lb, they were even.

The bodyweight shown on the big screen at the olympia when ronnie walked out was bullshit

Comment

No way. Ronnie at his biggest dwarfs Dorian at his biggest. You on drugs fella.

Comment

It's just not true from a bodyweight point of view. Both animals at the same condition were the same weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
              It's just not true from a bodyweight point of view. Both animals at the same condition were the same weight.
              Well that may be in terms of weight. But in terms of proportion which as we all know bodybuilding is an illusion, Ronnie killed him. Ronnie LOOKED far bigger.

Comment

Yes

Comment

Working...
                X