Brandon Curry After A Few Weeks In Kuwait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Curry After A Few Weeks In Kuwait

There can be no doubt, they have better quality drugs over there. He has never looked anything close to this.

This is where all the igf is! :D

I would love to know what the secret is. Tell dna to make a trip over to see his people and get a gym membership. He can tell them he know levrone and then ask them what drugs they take.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      This is where all the igf is! :D

I would love to know what the secret is. Tell dna to make a trip over to see his people and get a gym membership. He can tell them he know levrone and then ask them what drugs they take.
      no secret just straight from the pharmacy aas gh etc.. higher quality. O2 gym probably pays for the top guys GH AAS in return for the reputation of being the new mecca.

Comment

You don't think the other pro's are using pharmacy drugs?? I would think so.

Comment

He looks bad a$$

Comment

Igf pulse:D

Comment

My understanding is the environment is unmatched. There is literally nothing else to do in that area so all they do is train eat and sleep, there are no distractions from family and friends, the pros are provided employees of the gym that refuse to allow them to work alone, and push them very hard, the amount of equipment is like no other gym on the planet. If you combine all that with quality drugs it is a recipe for growth.

Btw Curry looks awesome now and he stands a real good chance of a much higher placement in all his shows.

Comment

Lol Chuck. Nothing to do with training.

Take a look at pics of Kuwait. Tons to do there.

If it was about training, the pros would go to bumblefuck Texas and train at Ronnie's gym.

It's about cheap and easy access to pharmaceutical drugs. They go over there and run 8-10iu pharm grade gh for the price of Chinese generics here.

Comment

I also think it must be legit igf that's made there nearby and needs to be used before it goes off. Some sort of peptide thing and they all look mega pumped. That's the thing it's that super pumped look and that is an igf thing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                    I also think it must be legit igf that's made there nearby and needs to be used before it goes off. Some sort of peptide thing and they all look mega pumped. That's the thing it's that super pumped look and that is an igf thing
                    Yup, Victor was over there and looked fucken massive. Came back to the states and looked half the size within weeks.

Comment

OK I have it straight from the horses mouth and you know I don't bulls hit on this stuff and have my contacts.

I was right it's legit IGF. Although it's French made they are totally hooked up out there.

It's called Increlex https://www.drugs.com/increlex.html

So they have been using skilled site enhancing oil's for about 2 years out there now combined with Increlex igf

Comment

Palumbo is one to be very open about drugs and he insists it is the environment that mimics gold Venice in the 70's. All the guys that blew up are know for being distracted and lazy prior to o2 and Brandon curry himself just said he has never trained so hard in his life.

Comment

It's too easy to just say they have access to some magical drug that nobody else has access to. It reeks of the lazy answer to me.

Comment

Lol @ chuck

I've just toli you exactly what it is and I never make bbing shit up I state only fact

Comment

Chuck I love ya brother but you are gullible as fuck.

Everyone that goes over there blows the fuck up in weeks. That's not training.

Comment

Working...
                              X