Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Who doesn't lift at all? I'll ban them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Who doesn't lift at all? I'll ban them.
      You :thumup:

You walk outside plants petunias and faint:rofl:

Comment

Seriously. You say it a lot but who doesn't lift here? I'm pretty sure everyone here lifts.

Though I do question if scrum is lifting. I haven't seen him post anything fitness related in months. Only political shit.

Comment

Seriously. You say it a lot but who doesn't lift here? I'm pretty sure everyone here lifts.

Though I do question if scrum is lifting. I haven't seen him post anything fitness related in months. Only political shit.
          I say a lot I know. I feel as if many around here don't keep fit....and it's not even about doing gear either, just live the lifestyle of being in shape and eating right.

I don't think turbo is really keeping in shape

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            I say a lot I know. I feel as if many around here don't keep fit....and it's not even about doing gear either, just live the lifestyle of being in shape and eating right.

I don't think turbo is really keeping in shape
            Yea turbo works a lot but I don't get a strong vibe from him that he loves the lifestyle. I think he forces himself to try and get into it. You gotta love it.

Comment

Yea turbo works a lot but I don't get a strong vibe from him that he loves the lifestyle. I think he forces himself to try and get into it. You gotta love it.
              I work too, we all do..well not you but you get it.

Even when I worked 60 plus hours a week, I made time

Remember how much I use to work and travel?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I rarely miss workouts, although I mix in a lot of other stuff with lifting. I chime in when I need to. It's hard to keep coming up with things to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  I rarely miss workouts, although I mix in a lot of other stuff with lifting. I chime in when I need to. It's hard to keep coming up with things to say.
                  Not if your passionate about it. I'm afraid you've lost your love of the game. A cycle would reignite your love. :D

Comment

What I love is being outdoors in nature. My lifting is a means to that end, as well as other things I do like running. I want to be able to carry things like backpacking gear and camera equipment out into the country and use them anywhere and any time. I don't care for lifting for its own sake, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Not if your passionate about it. I'm afraid you've lost your love of the game. A cycle would reignite your love. :D
                      Turning lip to the darkisde was a shocker, but scrum? Lol

That's like wishing Hillary would have won, well we know that turned out :D

Comment

What I love is being outdoors in nature. My lifting is a means to that end, as well as other things I do like running. I want to be able to carry things like backpacking gear and camera equipment out into the country and use them anywhere and any time. I don't care for lifting for its own sake, if you know what I mean.
                        No scrum, I do not know what you mean.

https://youtu.be/GBYKJDjMWPw

Comment

Lol..

When I was younger, I had gym goals like hitting a certain weight or a certain lift to bodyweight ratio, etc. But my goals now are more along the lines of functional fitness. Everyone who sees me in a t shirt knows I lift, but of course, I don't have any significant size, weight or lift goals at the moment.

I don't think that's a loss of passion. It's a refocus on what I want to do with my time.

Comment

Lol..

When I was younger, I had gym goals like hitting a certain weight or a certain lift to bodyweight ratio, etc. But my goals now are more along the lines of functional fitness. Everyone who sees me in a t shirt knows I lift, but of course, I don't have any significant size, weight or lift goals at the moment.

I don't think that's a loss of passion. It's a refocus on what I want to do with my time.
                            I get it. But I don't know if I could do that. To not have that goal of getting bigger and leaner and stronger every time I go into the gym I don't think I would love it like I do. And if I'm not passionate about something I have a hard time doing it. Do you go to the gym to just get it over with? Or do you enjoy it at all? Don't you get the lifters high just like a runners high?

Comment

When's the last time you had test levels checked scrum? What were they? If low would you be against trt?

Comment

Working...
                              X