Dexter Jackson Off Season This Past Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Jackson Off Season This Past Weekend

Stays in good shape for off season. Very symmetrical, no hint of gyno, impressive.

47!!!!!!

Comment

Impressive but he would have to be that size on stage to have a chance at winning.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
        Impressive but he would have to be that size on stage to have a chance at winning.
        No, he won the O in 2008 already

Comment

bet he uses fat burning cream... :hibb:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            No, he won the O in 2008 already
            2008 was a weak line up. Cutler was off and Martinez injured his knee that year I believe. Either way he has been one of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              bet he uses fat burning cream... :hibb:
              Dnp is next on the list 250mg x 7-10 days. Maybe. Let frank be the test subject first lol. Jk.

Comment

2008 was a weak line up. Cutler was off and Martinez injured his knee that year I believe. Either way he has been one of the best.
                someone kill this bitch. lol

Comment

Thing I noticed the most is even in the off season he had no bubble guts. All these years and he's been able to keep the waist tight when a new guy like mccarver has already blown his out and he doesn't even have mature muscle yet.

Comment

False

I was there that year

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                      False

I was there that year
                      You think he would have beaten a prime Ronnie or prime Cutler or prime Heath? I don't think so. There is truth in what traps is saying.

Comment

You think he would have beaten a prime Ronnie or prime Cutler or prime Heath? I don't think so. There is truth in what traps is saying.
                        Thats not what i said was it,

But to answwer this new question, not a prime Ronnie because Ronnie had it all.

Traps statement is remiss and controversial by intention as usual.

The fact is smaller guys have won and dex already proved it in 08.

Going back in time Samir won the O weighing in at 200lb or less, Zane before him.

Dex has been top 3 for how long? And top 5 for more. Just how many top pros has he taken down
                        Last edited by Mr I; 04-24-17, 08:27 AM.

Comment

someone kill this bitch. lol
                          Look at the results. No Kai Greene yet. Phil Heath wasn't at his peak yet his back was still smallish compared to 2011. No Victor martinez who got 2nd in 2007 and should of arguably won the show. Dennis Wolf can't win he has zero calves and his lats are high genetic limitations. No Branch Warren he got 2nd at the Olympia in 2009.
                          Attached Files

Comment

^ your basically saying he won because the other competitors weren't good enough that year, er well yeah, same can be said for any winner.

Jay cutler had won the previous two years, so dex beat the current Mr olympiad, not a has been , as proven by the fact he came back to win again.

Dennis wolf didn't have the calf issue back then, and you can win the o with higher lat insertions, dex did.

Silvio looked great that yeare and anyone in that lineup was a threat.

Dex dethroned a current Mr O, and he was the smaller guy.

Comment

Traps bottom line, Dexter is amazing. One of the best ever and still going at 47. Let's leave it at that. He deserves his 08 title. You mention Kai Green and Branch Warren. Those 2 have never held a candle to Dexter Imo. Kai has the mass and condition but his genetic shape is not good IMO. And don't get me started with Branch. He hasn't look great since he turned pro imo. Much like kamiali, they were better when they first turned pro. Once they played the size game they destroyed themselves. Dexter has been slow and steady and look how great he still looks. He is a real bodybuilder and one of the few I would gladly take advice from. On the opposite end of the spectrum you have a guy like McArver who has already started to destroy his midsection before he has even started to hit his stride...

Comment

Working...
                              X