X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ramy 350 lbs. Off season

He's gonna take down Phil.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9VlSHx0TAyM

They need a new weight class for this Man...

And politics will say otherwise

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
      Massive but let's be real, his conditioning has never come close enough to stand next to Phil. Phil has proven himself 6 times now. It's not a fluke, he's the best right now and he will stay the best for a while longer.

Phil won in '14 and he looked like shit that year compared to his other shows but he was still better than everyone else on the stage. Phil would have to look worse than that but he only improved in '15 and '16. Nasser never took down Dorian, so it isn't just a size game.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
        Massive but let's be real, his conditioning has never come close enough to stand next to Phil. Phil has proven himself 6 times now. It's not a fluke, he's the best right now and he will stay the best for a while longer.

Phil won in '14 and he looked like shit that year compared to his other shows but he was still better than everyone else on the stage. Phil would have to look worse than that but he only improved in '15 and '16. Nasser never took down Dorian, so it isn't just a size game.
        Don't argue with traps:retard:

He knows his shit lol

Comment

I just want someone to beat Phil. From what Ive seen of his personality I dont like it. He is no Ronnie for sure.

Comment

WIDE

Comment

I was never in the Phil bandwagon, but he is going to be the champ for awhile..bow down to the king

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                I just want someone to beat Phil. From what Ive seen of his personality I dont like it. He is no Ronnie for sure.
                I like his cocky arrogant attitude

Cause he know he the king of this shit

Comment

His width is making his arms look small.

Comment

They all look the same to me. Serious question for you guys....

What makes one stand out over the rest? Do you think if they all wore a black mask the results would still come out the same?

Comment

Working...
                    X