Lee Priest''s arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Priest''s arms

IMO Lee had some of the best arms in the business. His arm workouts are brutal and unforgiving. I may have tapped out in the middle of one of his routines. I can't confirm or deny at this particular juncture of this tap out. He's one of my top 3 faves.

The Bull[emoji243]

He did have great arms. But the thing about lee is that he would have had amazing arms regardless. Even if he was lazy as fuck in the gym. His arms were just genetically pre programmed to be insane.

I gaurentee he didn't work half as hard in the gym as Dorian yet we know Arms were not his strong point, some say he had the weakest arms of any MR O.

I take nothing away from Lee but he didn't exactly have to kill himself to look like he did. Take someone like Flex Wheeler. By all accounts he was a bit lazy in the gym compared to a Dorain or a Ronnie yet he was able to look as insane as he did. Genetics are 95% of the battle.

Lee would probably have been a Mr O if the 212 class was around when he competed. Standing by himself he looked amazing but next to the actual big guys above 4 feet he got crushed pretty bad, he was just to little in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      He did have great arms. But the thing about lee is that he would have had amazing arms regardless. Even if he was lazy as fuck in the gym. His arms were just genetically pre programmed to be insane.

I gaurentee he didn't work half as hard in the gym as Dorian yet we know Arms were not his strong point, some say he had the weakest arms of any MR O.

I take nothing away from Lee but he didn't exactly have to kill himself to look like he did. Take someone like Flex Wheeler. By all accounts he was a bit lazy in the gym compared to a Dorain or a Ronnie yet he was able to look as insane as he did. Genetics are 95% of the battle.

Lee would probably have been a Mr O if the 212 class was around when he competed. Standing by himself he looked amazing but next to the actual big guys above 4 feet he got crushed pretty bad, he was just to little in comparison.

Well said. I agree. Genetically predisposed arms play most of the part in that. I've watched some old videos and it's crazy how much brute strength he had. Kinda mind blowing how strong some BB's are. He is my number 3 for top 3. Columbo 2 and of course Arnold 1.
      I suppose one would say Winklaar has best arms in the biz now. Would you agree that ALL Olympians in this day are using sight enhancement? I can't lie, I do have some painless pump seo that was gifted. I won't dare mess with it any time soon. A few of my bros use it and their physiques look great.

The Bull[emoji243]

Comment

Yeah Lee Priest is one of my all time favorite's also.

Comment

Working...
        X