The Irony Of Dallas McCarver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Irony Of Dallas McCarver

“To me, if you gain two inches around your chest, two inches on your quads and inch on your arms, but two inches on your waist, you failed. You haven’t made your physique better, you just made a bigger version of the same exact physique.”

Bodybuilding gut 45 years ago...

Comment

Bouncer what has changed since then to give some pro's a gut? Is it something their taking or their training? not being a smart ass just asking because I don't know.

Comment

I read its a combination of hgh and insulin. It increases the size of the intestines.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
          Bouncer what has changed since then to give some pro's a gut? Is it something their taking or their training? not being a smart ass just asking because I don't know.
          we have drugs now that allow you to stay lean and continue to put on muscle the more you eat. So what you have is guys eating an insane amount of food and expanding their stomachs. Ever eat a huge meal and feel like your belly is gonna explode? These guys are eating like that every single day. It's not GH or slin itself. I've seen guys extremely lean with tiny waists on those drugs. It's when you combine gh and slin with massive amounts of food. Basically force feeding.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
            I read its a combination of hgh and insulin. It increases the size of the intestines.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
            partly true but not the whole picture.

Comment

Ok that makes since. He actually looks like big quarter rep Lenny from Delray misfits with that gut. lol

Comment

yep..I cant get the whole big gut thing...might as well say fuck it and just have a beer belly...no difference IMO...except the diet...BEER..

Comment

Yet Mr I defends this guy and hates Shawn Ray for calling Dallas out. Lol.

Mr I if you can't see that Dallas is everything that is wrong with bodybuilding today I don't know what to say.

Comment

Definitly the food and slow digestion but also slin. Insulin can affect people differently but it is a major contributing factor. People that don't bodybuild and take slin for diabetes will tell you it makes their gut protrude.

There was a good enhanced athlete video where Dr. Tony Huge said he can take slin without much affect to his belly but Boston Loyd standing next to him admitted straight up that it makes his gut massive within an hour after taking slin.

Way I see it McCarver is already beyond the point of no return. If he changes his ways he could probably make the waist a little smaller but it will never look like Arnold's.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                      Definitly the food and slow digestion but also slin. Insulin can affect people differently but it is a major contributing factor. People that don't bodybuild and take slin for diabetes will tell you it makes their gut protrude.

There was a good enhanced athlete video where Dr. Tony Huge said he can take slin without much affect to his belly but Boston Loyd standing next to him admitted straight up that it makes his gut massive within an hour after taking slin.

Way I see it McCarver is already beyond the point of no return. If he changes his ways he could probably make the waist a little smaller but it will never look like Arnold's.
                      I think it's the meals that Boston eats after slin. Did he talk about that? Does he force feed? I eat humulin-r for a short period. My meals were protein and carbs for at least 6 hours after. No fat at all. Didn't bloat me a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        I think it's the meals that Boston eats after slin. Did he talk about that? Does he force feed? I eat humulin-r for a short period. My meals were protein and carbs for at least 6 hours after. No fat at all. Didn't bloat me a bit.
                        He didn't make mention of the food but who's to say that's not what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          we have drugs now that allow you to stay lean and continue to put on muscle the more you eat. So what you have is guys eating an insane amount of food and expanding their stomachs. Ever eat a huge meal and feel like your belly is gonna explode? These guys are eating like that every single day. It's not GH or slin itself. I've seen guys extremely lean with tiny waists on those drugs. It's when you combine gh and slin with massive amounts of food. Basically force feeding.

Yes I would say force feeding. I used to have a small waist but wanted to get big so quick and started eating an abundance of calories daily and that lead to me force feeding, my whole stomach wall just got big. Horrible thing to do to your body. I then learned to listen to your body and if you're still satiated from the last meal don't worry about the next. Force feeding is the culprit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X