Flex Wheeler Forearms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Wheeler Forearms

I don't remember his arms ever looking so out of proportion like this. I'm sorry but he is going to get killed in this physique competition. Those guys look amazing. He looks a bit like Piana body parts at this point. Tiny forearms highlight the oil in his upper arms.

Jeezus Christmas!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

That looks ridiculous. That's almost as bad as those Brazilian synthol guys.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Picking at straws here but he's going to be compared to insane physiques at the Mr O Classic.

Look at his lower stomach. Has that old man sag/wrinkles thing going on even lean. It's like lose skin. I honestly believe he is either going to embarrass himself or pull out last minute. People have an image in their head of what flex was. You cannot unsee that memory. So when he steps out looking 50% of his best it's going to be sad. Hate to sound negative but I'm just being real.

Comment

I think people should stop gassing up all these legends. They're already passed their prime. Great for business though.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
              I think people should stop gassing up all these legends. They're already passed their prime. Great for business though.

Specifically flex. Levrone is pretty healthy. Flex has 1 fucken kidney. The more dieted down and depleted he becomes the worse it will be for that kidney. All those guys take diuertics before the show. They are absolutely terrible for the kidneys of a healthy person, imagine what it's going to do to flex with his 1 kidney?

The more I think about it the more I think he's going to pull out last minute.

Comment

flex might come knock on your door if you talk shit about his forearms.. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9_eDLQn-_E

Comment

Working...
                X