Genova cutting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genova cutting

Genova cutting and actually looking good compared to his normal look. But what the funk is up with his right trap lol

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
    Genova cutting and actually looking good compared to his normal look. But what the funk is up with his right trap lol
    Yea.. ahhh no... he using filters and shit to show more definition @ least he sticking to the plan.... cutting natural just looks weird

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Just the pose is what makes it look weird.

I give him major props though

Comment

his legs seem to be the only thing on his body that even remotely responds to training.

Comment

I agree with Rado gotta give the guy respect.hes really trying n giving his all..There are folks with no issues and have nothing but excuses..At least this cats giving it all he's got!!

Comment

Yea right... watch the videos of Blackstone labs.. dude always comes late to training and his getting training for free from pros that are going out there own way with there own preps. Lies about his diet to them...Shit is all for views.. Kid has genetically gifted legs.. that's all
            And I find it hilarious that his own fans troll him hard

Last edited by boricuarage79; 07-04-17, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Once he's done, he'll look better then some on this board:D

Talk about a punch in the balls!

Comment

Think he already is...lmao

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  Think he already is...lmao

Ha ha:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                    I agree with Rado gotta give the guy respect.hes really trying n giving his all..There are folks with no issues and have nothing but excuses..At least this cats giving it all he's got!!
                    i can tell you've never really seen any of his vidoes. he hardly trains in the gym. does a 10 second set and then walks around looking at his phone for 20 minutes. you act like he is some sort of retarded version of rocky eating raw eggs, carrying logs up mountains and shit. not the case. he's a huge bullshitter and puts little effort in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      i can tell you've never really seen any of his vidoes. he hardly trains in the gym. does a 10 second set and then walks around looking at his phone for 20 minutes. you act like he is some sort of retarded version of rocky eating raw eggs, carrying logs up mountains and shit. not the case. he's a huge bullshitter and puts little effort in.
                      one up

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        Once he's done, he'll look better then some on this board:D
                        You say that in just about every thread. Not sure why.

I don't think there's a single regularly participating member who isn't far, far better than Genova. Come on, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                          You say that in just about every thread. Not sure why.

I don't think there's a single regularly participating member who isn't far, far better than Genova. Come on, bro.
                          Traps:thumup:

Now go eat a cannoli :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            puts little effort in.
                            But he's doing something, little or not...that's all I'm saying

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                              But he's doing something, little or not...that's all I'm saying
                              hes been lifting for over 10 years and aside from his legs you'd never be able to tell. he's in his 30's bro. i feel like your thinking he's this young kid who's only been lifting for a few years or something. he looks like fucken shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X