Kovacs The Day He Turned Pro Compared To His Final Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovacs The Day He Turned Pro Compared To His Final Competition

Sheesh I can't tell what got wider, his gut or his jaw. I bet he looks even worse with muscle atropy now. The worms are probably jacked as fuck on dbol.

Comment

Wasn't he one of the rippest pros? With extremely lowest bf or am I mistaken him for someone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kovacs was a mass monster. I think youre confusing him with Andreas Munzer.

Comment

He was really enormous, but quickly i his career he was no easthetic. I have read his weight was 420 lbs off-season, but i don't think.

Comment

Originally posted by steve View Post
            He was really enormous, but quickly i his career he was no easthetic. I have read his weight was 420 lbs off-season, but i don't think.
            I saw him in person in South Jersey at a gym thing he did. He was off season and trust me, his height combined with his size and the size of his gut, I would have guessed even heavier than that. He was absolutely enormous with the gut a 9 month pregnant woman having triplets. He had a huge bag filled with hamburgers and he constantly ate them the whole time he was there talking. Never seen someone sweat so much just talking in my life. He could barely breathe.

Comment

Working...
            X