• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Mccarver looking small

335lbs lol....

That's just insane

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Covering that weakness of his the best he can... his gut. I want to see arms to his side and a side shot, probably looks like he's carrying triplets.

Regardless though, that is a cartoon character freak right there. Insane size. Arms look bigger than his legs, not sure that's a great thing. LoL.

Comment

The kid is what? 26.. I wondering what's his life expectancy...fucker is 5 pounds heavier than Rami.. yet less aesthetic

Comment

Yea I think he's peaking way too fast not willing to do it properly. He's already blown out his gut which I'm not sure is fixable. He's got all the size he ever needs but getting that midesection down is going to be a challenge as I think he did some extreme shit to get to this point which probably led to intestinal growth. He keeps getting bigger but not better. Look at the pics of him when he turned pro, smaller but much better.

Comment

Ya I seen the subject and was like ya right dude is fucking huge! Haha 330 or something like that. I hope he wins man we need a white boy to win something! Especially mr Olympia! Not to sound racist but black people are already genetically gifted and they've been winning mr o for a while now. Come on white boy!!!

Comment

Christ! Big boy for sure. He has to be uncomfortable walking around with that size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
              Ya I seen the subject and was like ya right dude is fucking huge! Haha 330 or something like that. I hope he wins man we need a white boy to win something! Especially mr Olympia! Not to sound racist but black people are already genetically gifted and they've been winning mr o for a while now. Come on white boy!!!
              Not going to happen Juice. I'm sorry to bust your bubble[emoji110]

Comment

Posted an hour ago... look at that waist

Comment

Comment

Dallas is one big mofo but in my opinion Ramy has better shape and symmetry...I would love to have arms as big as Mccarver's tho lol

Comment

Ramy murders Dallas.

There will be another white Mr O at some point but not in this current lineup of turds.

Comment

Big rammy is huge as fuck too. Even kai and phill are looking good as fuck too. It's going to be a tough one

Comment

I watched a recent interview video with Dennis James and he said these pics are utterly pointless. They mean squat when they aren't on stage and standing next to the other guys. He would know because he was the king of that shit back in the day. 2 weeks out he looked like he would slay everyone until he stood next to the other guys. He said Phil will take these guys out like he does every year.

If you guys recall it wasn't even close last year. Phil was leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else and even when he came in at his worst in 2014 with barely visible abs and a monster gut he still knocked them all out. He's unbeatable til he either injures himself, retires, or somehow comes in much worse than 2014.

Comment

Ramy has been 350 lbs. And he's also shorter than dallas.
                            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9VlSHx0TAyM

Comment

Working...
                            X