• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Heath 6 weeks out guest posing

https://instagram.com/p/BXb58gkjYFs/

https://instagram.com/p/BXcLW9zjLa_/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Androman; 08-06-17, 02:17 AM.

Phil Heath 6 weeks out guest posing

Edited post

Comment

If he continues to be Mr O bodybuilding will continue to die. My theory is the powers that be know this, expect a new Mr O this year.

Comment

Huh just like when Arnold looked like shit in the 80 and still won... and I mean shit in MR. O standard's

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          Huh just like when Arnold looked like shit in the 80 and still won... and I mean shit in MR. O standard's

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
          Hopefully the people that run the show are more wise these days. He's such a terrible "leader for bodybuilding". I still say Cedric would be great. His Arnold win and speech (aside from the humping) was epic and inspirational. If he can improve on his Arnold win and come in even better he is a serious threat.

Bodybuilding needs charisma and height. Not a little narrow clavicle, no abdomen, zero personality little faggot that just happens to have a ton of 3D muscle. Props when due, yes he is a great bodybuilder but he isn't a leader in bodybuilding and he isn't a character that will sell tickets. He's gotta go.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Hopefully the people that run the show are more wise these days. He's such a terrible "leader for bodybuilding". I still say Cedric would be great. His Arnold win and speech (aside from the humping) was epic and inspirational. If he can improve on his Arnold win and come in even better he is a serious threat.

Bodybuilding needs charisma and height. Not a little narrow clavicle, no abdomen, zero personality little faggot that just happens to have a ton of 3D muscle. Props when due, yes he is a great bodybuilder but he isn't a leader in bodybuilding and he isn't a character that will sell tickets. He's gotta go.

Yes dude I agree. His personality is shit. He doesn't have "it". He doesn't have a good back story. All he has is good genetics for 3D muscle. U see, Dorian Yates was the underdog from the U.K. Who busted his ass in the gym and changed the game for true mass monsters. Then you have Ronnie Coleman, the powerlifting police office turned bodybuilder and then there was jay the freak but Phil, only competed a couple times before turning pro and then couple years later he's MR.O. Gotta give him credit where credit is due but he's just missing something. He doesn't have charisma, and phil pretty much seems like an asshole.

Comment

I gotta disagree. Are the judges going to interview him in front of the audience and ask him what he will accomplish as Mr. O, like world peace? Will they mark down points for character? What is this a fucking Ms America pageant? Who gives a shit what comes out of his mouth. This is a straight up contest of who looks the best on stage that day and Heath isn't going to be beaten by an inferior specimen for the sake of a "sport" with an already poor public opinion and reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                I gotta disagree. Are the judges going to interview him in front of the audience and ask him what he will accomplish as Mr. O, like world peace? Will they mark down points for character? What is this a fucking Ms America pageant? Who gives a shit what comes out of his mouth. This is a straight up contest of who looks the best on stage that day and Heath isn't going to be beaten by an inferior specimen for the sake of a "sport" with an already poor public opinion and reputation.
                He's been given multiple gifts as has every other Mr O at one point or another. So no it's not always about who looks best on a given day. Politics are huge and right now politics are against him. He's losing money for the ifbb. It's main "sport" is dieing under Phil Heath as Mr O, they need a new face.

Terrible midsection and no width. His gift is 3D muscle. He is very beatable by a spot on rhoden, Cedric, Ramy, Dexter. Phil's best days are behind him you fanboy faggot. :)

Comment

I think it's time for phil to meet his maker

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                    I think it's time for phil to meet his maker

If he's not at his all time best he will not win this year. Mark my words and remember the guru (me) who called it first. He's horrible for bodybuilding and the ifbb wants him out. I talk to all the top guys like luimarco does and I am really in the know on such matters. :D

Comment

No amount of politics or different Mr. Os will make the ifbb popular again. It's nothing more than a freakshow. No point in giving it to someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        No amount of politics or different Mr. Os will make the ifbb popular again. It's nothing more than a freakshow. No point in giving it to someone else.
                        false.

think about Connor McGregor and what he does for the popularity of the UFC. think about what Arnold did for bodybuilding when nobody gave 2 fucks about lifting. you underestimate the power of a personality. phil is the worst ambassador for bodybuilding there has ever been. he is as dull as they come.

and i got news for you... its always been a freak show. Arnold was a freak to normal people in the 60's and 70's.

Comment

Super freak super freak super freakaaayyyyy

Comment

This song goes out to most of the ifbb competitors who's ever been pro and currently are pro.

https://youtu.be/QYHxGBH6o4M

Comment

Yeah but back when Arnold did it, it was completely unknown to the common person and the entire public was ignorant to the amount of drug usage used to achieve it. Show any average person these freaks wearing bikinis on stage and they know it is disgusting, and takes a bunch of drugs to get there. The bigger they get the worse public perception is, regardless of the head voice.

Bodybuilding is a niche sport and will stay that way. What Dorian is doing is possibly the only way to mainstream things to a level similar to CrossFit but it will never achieve the level it did when people didn't know about steroids and their negative stigma attached.

A good reason as to why it isn't going anywhere is lack of news coverage, or ways to watch it on TV. We will see this year if the Rock's venture into bringing it to live tv takes it anywhere but I still don't see any major difference to public opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X