• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Nah you're not getting what I'm saying.

If Phil wins again then yes I agree Ramy will place ahead of Cedric. But if they are going to give the title to someone else it's not going to be Ramy.

So either Cedric wins or he places 5-6th place.

All things being fair and just going by the biggest and best. I agree it's Ramy. But I'm talking about the politics of it all.

We'll see what happens. Have u seen Ramy being interviewed right after posing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by Androman View Post
    Bouncer I will bet you a bottle of Testosterone that Big Ramy will place higher than Cedric this year.

Nah you're not getting what I'm saying.

If Phil wins again then yes I agree Ramy will place ahead of Cedric. But if they are going to give the title to someone else it's not going to be Ramy.

So either Cedric wins or he places 5-6th place.

All things being fair and just going by the biggest and best. I agree it's Ramy. But I'm talking about the politics of it all.

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Nah, needs to speak better English and be more involved with Western society first.

Cedric is the next Mr O.

Bouncer I will bet you a bottle of Testosterone that Big Ramy will place higher than Cedric this year.

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Nah, needs to speak better English and be more involved with Western society first.

Cedric is the next Mr O.

No. Ur confusing the guy ur sexually attracted to with the guy who's actually going to be the next mr.o

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Big Ramy is the next Mr.O

Cedric is the next Mr O.

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Big Ramy is the next Mr.O

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    makes no sense lol.

its like saying NFL players who are pro. are there any NFL players who aren't pro? you dumb shit. :D

lol I went numb during the process of typing that

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    Yeah but back when Arnold did it, it was completely unknown to the common person and the entire public was ignorant to the amount of drug usage used to achieve it. Show any average person these freaks wearing bikinis on stage and they know it is disgusting, and takes a bunch of drugs to get there. The bigger they get the worse public perception is, regardless of the head voice.

Bodybuilding is a niche sport and will stay that way. What Dorian is doing is possibly the only way to mainstream things to a level similar to CrossFit but it will never achieve the level it did when people didn't know about steroids and their negative stigma attached.

A good reason as to why it isn't going anywhere is lack of news coverage, or ways to watch it on TV. We will see this year if the Rock's venture into bringing it to live tv takes it anywhere but I still don't see any major difference to public opinion.
    agree on all points. but having a Mr O of the people who has a great personality and represents bodybuilding in a more exciting way would certainly not be a bad thing.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    ifbb competitors who's ever been pro and currently are pro.
    makes no sense lol.

its like saying NFL players who are pro. are there any NFL players who aren't pro? you dumb shit. :D

Leave a comment:

• chuckz28
    replied
    Yeah but back when Arnold did it, it was completely unknown to the common person and the entire public was ignorant to the amount of drug usage used to achieve it. Show any average person these freaks wearing bikinis on stage and they know it is disgusting, and takes a bunch of drugs to get there. The bigger they get the worse public perception is, regardless of the head voice.

Bodybuilding is a niche sport and will stay that way. What Dorian is doing is possibly the only way to mainstream things to a level similar to CrossFit but it will never achieve the level it did when people didn't know about steroids and their negative stigma attached.

A good reason as to why it isn't going anywhere is lack of news coverage, or ways to watch it on TV. We will see this year if the Rock's venture into bringing it to live tv takes it anywhere but I still don't see any major difference to public opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    This song goes out to most of the ifbb competitors who's ever been pro and currently are pro.

https://youtu.be/QYHxGBH6o4M

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Super freak super freak super freakaaayyyyy

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    No amount of politics or different Mr. Os will make the ifbb popular again. It's nothing more than a freakshow. No point in giving it to someone else.
    false.

think about Connor McGregor and what he does for the popularity of the UFC. think about what Arnold did for bodybuilding when nobody gave 2 fucks about lifting. you underestimate the power of a personality. phil is the worst ambassador for bodybuilding there has ever been. he is as dull as they come.

and i got news for you... its always been a freak show. Arnold was a freak to normal people in the 60's and 70's.

Leave a comment:

• chuckz28
    replied
    No amount of politics or different Mr. Os will make the ifbb popular again. It's nothing more than a freakshow. No point in giving it to someone else.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    I think it's time for phil to meet his maker

If he's not at his all time best he will not win this year. Mark my words and remember the guru (me) who called it first. He's horrible for bodybuilding and the ifbb wants him out. I talk to all the top guys like luimarco does and I am really in the know on such matters. :D

Leave a comment:

Working...
X