2002 N.O.C Canadian pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 N.O.C Canadian pro

Here boyz, this is my buddy who went from level1 to Pro within a year(cleaned house here in CAN.)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GATOR; 01-28-04, 04:03 PM.

Here's one more.
    Attached Files

Comment

Turned pro in 2001......most notable guy he beat was the "Muscletech model" Mike Platz(doesn't even compare).

Didn't place very well at the N.O.C, but that's the way this sport is.......i'm not saying he should have placed top 5 but he looked alot better than the competitors on stage and ddin't even get a call out.

He also placed 16th (right behind King Paul Dillet) at the Hungry show last year.

Comment

Nelson DaSilva. Check out his website.....nelsondasilva.com

Comment

Damn... very impressive Gator. Did you train with him in TO?

Comment

Nelson looks awsome. . .but he is short when you see him in real life. . .and so will not place well in the pros. . .does not say much for the judging standards but that is how it goes. . .there are only a couple of guys like lee priest that are super freaks that are short and will place well.

Comment

I agree CG. I am only 5'6" tall and Nelson is even shorter than me.

The dude is built like a house...... but that will never be enough on the pro circuit.......you need to look more like a condo building.

Comment

yo canadagold u bad girl! put some nice pics on this forum.

Comment

wow

Comment

Originally posted by ugsquater
                    yo canadagold u bad girl! put some nice pics on this forum.

hes a guy bro, thats a pic of his girl;)

Comment

I wonder what ever happened to him? Havent seen much of him as a pro.

Comment

I was wondering about his chest. Maybe its the picture angle or something but I was wondering if you know- are those pec implants? I've heard dudes get them for BB sometimes. Don't hate me for asking if its bad to ask.... Just wondering.....

Comment

Originally posted by cedartree
                          I was wondering about his chest. Maybe its the picture angle or something but I was wondering if you know- are those pec implants? I've heard dudes get them for BB sometimes. Don't hate me for asking if its bad to ask.... Just wondering.....
                          no, just the way his chest is. you can see the strations. pec implants look like hell. you can easily tell.

Comment

Do you have any pics of someone with the implants?

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                              Do you have any pics of someone with the implants?
                              no i dont think so but i have seen them in person. lools like dog shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X