Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lee Priest Dieting For a Comeback In 2020 - Chipmunk Face Gone..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Priest Dieting For a Comeback In 2020 - Chipmunk Face Gone..

6 Month difference. Looks a bit older but much better.

Looks like he's having some trouble with all the tat removal. Looks like a fucken mess. Must be hard to get that shit off so close to his eye...

I love LEE but I don't for the life of me understand why all those older guys want to compete on that level again (LEVRONE/WHEELER)
    With LEE I can understand doing it for his social media platforms but getting on the stage again I question.
    Something I really admire about DORIAN YATES is he knew when it was time to hang it up and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
      I love LEE but I don't for the life of me understand why all those older guys want to compete on that level again (LEVRONE/WHEELER)
      With LEE I can understand doing it for his social media platforms but getting on the stage again I question.
      Something I really admire about DORIAN YATES is he knew when it was time to hang it up and move on.
      probably see the opportunity to become relevant again and make more money with the comeback attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
        No, Yates injured himself into retirement, otherwise he’d have kept on going.

Lee is probably about the same age as dexter

Comment

Working...
        X