Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coleman Back In The Gym After 50th Surgery...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coleman Back In The Gym After 50th Surgery...

Maybe not 50 but gotta be approaching it at this point. The smaller arm size has to be from the nerve damage in his back.

Maybe he should stick to light weights and do walking and biking to stay in shape. But knowing him, he will probably attempt a 1RM and be back in the hospital.

Comment

he needs to stop lifting. just go on walks, eat healthy, ride a bike etc.. his joints are sand and gravel.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        he needs to stop lifting. just go on walks, eat healthy, ride a bike etc.. his joints are sand and gravel.
        I agree, time to give the weights up. I wish Ronnie would follow a similar path to DORIAN and find some other passions in his life. Love the man but hate to see him keep beating himself up.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Maybe he should stick to light weights and do walking and biking to stay in shape. But knowing him, he will probably attempt a 1RM and be back in the hospital.
          All Ronnie’s lifts are LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!! But in all seriousness he is going to paralyze himself one day it’s sad but also badass that he’s THAT dedicated to lifting. I watched the documentary on Netflix about Ronnie and it really broke my heart seeing a champ of his caliber in that shape

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post

All Ronnie’s lifts are LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!! But in all seriousness he is going to paralyze himself one day it’s sad but also badass that he’s THAT dedicated to lifting. I watched the documentary on Netflix about Ronnie and it really broke my heart seeing a champ of his caliber in that shape
            he basically already did paralyze himself from the waist down. he's had major surgeries and broke the screws in his spine several times by going back to the gym too soon or doing lifts his docs told him not to do. shame that he feels he has nothing else he can do to fulfill him.

Comment

Working...
            X