Coleman Doesn't Deserve All His Olympia Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coleman Doesn't Deserve All His Olympia Titles

The 2002 Mr O belongs to Gunter and that's a fact...

Wasn't even close.

What do you think was the reason? The Olympia organizers wanted an American to win? Or was it that dynasties are cool and they wanted to keep the streak going?

I am wondering how many he would have actually won if the scoring was objective.

Comment

Gunter finally beat Ronnie at a GNC pro show. Cant remember if that was 02 or 03 but Gunter came in on point and took the win.

Comment

It happens more than one would like to see. Gunter vs Ronnie, Nasser should have beat Dorian & Kai should have beat Phil at least once maybe 2 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          What do you think was the reason? The Olympia organizers wanted an American to win? Or was it that dynasties are cool and they wanted to keep the streak going?

I am wondering how many he would have actually won if the scoring was objective.
          i think they get financially tied to whoever is at the top. Ronnie was probably pulling in big money for Weider mags at the time so Weider probably incentived the judges to go with the champ no matter what. i'm sure there are specific reasons. it happened so many times over the years it definitely can't be just a coincidence.

Comment

Working...
          X