Big Ramy Gives Update, May Not Compete Until 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ramy Gives Update, May Not Compete Until 2021

Big Ramy could be out of the 2020 Olympia.

The global health crisis has been a thorn in everyone’s sides. Not only has it shut down the economy across the planet, it has taken the lives of thousands of people. It is surely tough times to say the least.
    On a lighter note, the possibility of getting things back to normal looms on the horizon for certain arenas. The UFC has managed to put on shows albeit without an audience attending. Many sports are looking to follow that example and put on shows in a manner that will keep the public safe while giving athletes a chance to compete.

The 2020 Olympia is looking to do the same. With the show scheduled for December, it gives qualified athletes plenty of time to prepare.

But what about those who have yet to rack up enough points? Well it seems like Big Ramy is one of those competitors and the circumstances could push back his appearance until next year.
    In a recent YouTube video, Big Ramy states that he may not be able to compete until next year.

“ME AND CHAD [NICHOLLS] TALKED AFTER THE QUARANTINE, HE SAID WE NEED TO STAY IN SHAPE BECAUSE WE NEED TO BE READY FOR ANYTHING TO HAPPEN FOR A SHOW. HE’S EXCITED FOR THE FUTURE, AND ME TOO. I’M REALLY EXCITED FOR THE NEXT SHOW. IT WOULD BE MR. OLYMPIA, BUT I HAVE TO QUALIFY FIRST AND I DON’T KNOW EXACTLY WHICH SHOW I WOULD BE ABLE TO DO THAT. BUT I’M REALLY EXCITED FOR NEXT YEAR.”

Working...
X