2021?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021?

It has been 21 years since I competed the last time. I looked the best I ever did, after competing just about every year from 1990-1999. Placed 6th at the USA.
    That same year I graduated Law School and started a legal career. I knew it would not be possible to continue competing and give 100% to my job.
    So, in my mind, bodybuilding was over.

Made the decision to compete again days before everything shut down in March.
    For over four months I did nothing at all
    About a month ago I bought equipment and started training at home. The gyms in NYC opened this past week. Finally I'm able to train fully.
    I didnt loose as much as I thought I would in the four months, lost alot of size but stayed pretty lean. Pictures I posted, first I took in March, 2 days before the gym shut down. Second I took a month ago after not training for 4 months and the last I took a few days ago. I seem to have bounced back quickly . I still may compete in the Masters national's in July of 2021.
    I have not trained my legs like I should in over 20 years. How my legs react to training correctly again will make the decision for me. I'm either doing that contest in 2021 or 2022.
    Last picture is just my legs from 1999, always was my best part.
    Figured being able to follow this could help some.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

4 weeks ago Monday I started
    250 mgs omnedren Mon, Wed, Fri
    300 mgs Deca Mon and Friday
    20 mgs Superdrol a day
    10 mgs Noveldex a day
    2 IUS GH a day

Try to eat as much as I can. It's very hard for me to get in enough calories to put on muscle. I use at least 2-3 shakes a day with 40-50g protein and 50-80 g of carbs each.
    I eat 5 meals a day, 2 with chicken and pasta. Just because pasta is more calories dense than something like rice. I try to eat at least 4,000 calories and 250 g protein a day.

Take a men's multi vitamin 2 times 2 times a day.
    Fish oil capsule 2 times a day
    Flax seed oil 2 times a day.
    Oll be training legs for first time in 5 months tomorrow. Need to just build up the endurance to get through a good leg workout.

Comment

Keep it up man you can push threw pgc

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
        4 weeks ago Monday I started
        250 mgs omnedren Mon, Wed, Fri
        300 mgs Deca Mon and Friday
        20 mgs Superdrol a day
        10 mgs Noveldex a day
        2 IUS GH a day

Try to eat as much as I can. It's very hard for me to get in enough calories to put on muscle. I use at least 2-3 shakes a day with 40-50g protein and 50-80 g of carbs each.
        I eat 5 meals a day, 2 with chicken and pasta. Just because pasta is more calories dense than something like rice. I try to eat at least 4,000 calories and 250 g protein a day.

Take a men's multi vitamin 2 times 2 times a day.
        Fish oil capsule 2 times a day
        Flax seed oil 2 times a day.
        Oll be training legs for first time in 5 months tomorrow. Need to just build up the endurance to get through a good leg workout.

consider yourself lucky. gyms still closed in cali.

this is me at this point...

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
          Are you Italian?
          Lol, yes. Good guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

consider yourself lucky. gyms still closed in cali.

this is me at this point...

Didnt they open the gym there a while ago then shut them again?
            NY probably dealt with this mess the best way possible. It sucked badly, everything wa shut for months but the positive test rate dropped to like .5%.
            They opened gyms last week but it is hard to go there. I cant stand seeing these masks in the first place, trying to workout with them on, just about not possible. They are keeping place at 33% occupancy so need to go very early of very late.
            Only going 2X a week for back and legs. Everything else I can do at home.

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
              My father is. I can spot em anywhere.
              The gold chain is a good hint as well lol
              Its Silver actually..

Comment

Small Gyms have been bringing stuff into tents and small gyms by where I live can have a trainer and one person per machine. Then when they switch machines they clean it down.

Even karate class is out side in tints.

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
                  My father is. I can spot em anywhere.
                  The gold chain is a good hint as well lol
                  Not much difference I guess.
                  So, you are at least half,. That is pretty good though, without even seeing a face I'm impressed.

Comment

Good luck man

Comment

Working...
                    X